IGNORED

Wolves 26th August (Home)

Sibdane

Sucker punched again. Completely inexplicably too with Tarkowski switching off.

I thought there were a lot of positives to take from the game. Onana had another good performance, Doucoure was as busy as ever, Branthwaite stepped up in his first appearance of the season, Patterson was solid too. 

I thought Young and Gueye had poor games. Danjuma looks a bit toothless at the moment. Garner played some quality balls but I wasn't that impressed by his overall game. 

As for Dobbin, there is promise there because of his energy and directness but he needs to add quality and composure to his game at the moment (an Everton theme). 

You can only think that if we had our best front 3 of McNeil, Dom and Harrison playing together, we would have battered Wolves today.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Beaten by goalkeeper heroics and 1 switch off. Mostly quite positive again though and despite what the media says, its not a 6 pointer and its not time to panic. 

No it isn’t yet, but we are desperate for clinical finisher and Danjuma as shown he’s not as clinical as some thought, and playing him upfront hasn’t done him any favours. This is a carbon copy of last season when we never had a recognised striker and were playing wide men and midfielders up front, will we ever learn.  

13 minutes ago, milesey05 said:

P3 L3 GF0 GA 6

Currently have a manager who’s decision making could be compared to Luis Rubiales.

Not hard to quote you.

Carry it on then and if we are relegated I will put my tail between my legs and say… you were right. Promise you.

But after watching out two home matches I feel it’s plain to see that once we put the ball in the net confidence will come and results will change. It’s not like  the last few years where we just don't create anything.  But that’s just me and I may possibly be wrong.

Willing to have a friendly bet I’m not though!

17 minutes ago, Shukes said:

You sound like an adult speaking. 
But i would say get ready for younger fans to speak about relegation already. 

Shukes you’re going to be changing a lot of nappies in the not so distant future if we go to Sheffield and come back with nothing. Mines XL at the front 🍆😂

Yet again I’m waking out of the ground shell shocked,  2 home games that we have been hit with a sucker punch, it hurts right now. Few beers and sleep, I’ll put things in perspective and think we will be on when we get players back, just hope these 6 points dont turn out to be crucial in May.

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

Shukes you’re going to be changing a lot of nappies in the not so distant future if we go to Sheffield and come back with nothing. Mines XL at the front 🍆😂

Mines XS!

Im confident from what I’m watching that one goal goes in…. Confidence flows and we go on a run. 
I would be worried more if it was like the last few seasons where we’re not creating, but the last two home matches I have felt we’ve been robbed. 

Like I say mate, I could easily be wrong. But I could just as easily be right 🙂

2 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Carry it on then and if we are relegated I will put my tail between my legs and say… you were right. Promise you.

But after watching out two home matches I feel it’s plain to see that once we put the ball in the net confidence will come and results will change. It’s not like  the last few years where we just don't create anything.  But that’s just me and I may possibly be wrong.

Ffs Shukes you accused me a couple of days ago of not watching us last season, and the amount of chances we created against Fulham was a one off as Palfy mentioned and we didn’t need a striker we needed more creativity. Well I’m pleased you’ve seen the light and now you’re fully on board with me, give me a hug 🤗 

Ffs Shukes you accused me a couple of days ago of not watching us last season, and the amount of chances we created against Fulham was a one off as Palfy mentioned and we didn’t need a striker we needed more creativity. Well I’m pleased you’ve seen the light and now you’re fully on board with me, give me a hug 🤗 

You were right! 
Im with you, I can see the light! 
xxx are

7 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I don’t want to be right but after those 3 easier games and zero points! 

Away to a promoted team next week. 

I will bet you we will be reading the same BS.

” At least we are creating chances though”.

I’m so disappointed at today’s result and as I said at the time I was completely destroyed when that goal went in, but I’m very optimistic that if we carry on creating those sorts of chances, and we can get DCL back and keep him fit plus try to get in someone who’s clinical in front of goal we will be alright, but at least one of those things has to happen. 

1 minute ago, milesey05 said:

I don’t want to be right but after those 3 easier games and zero points! 

Away to a promoted team next week. 

I will bet you we will be reading the same BS.

” At least we are creating chances though”.

I mean it in friendly jest mate. 
But I’ll take you up on it and let’s see where we go.

We've created a lot and missed it all. But I’m sure that will change and we’ll start putting them away. 
Look, if Tarks has that same chance tomorrow, he scores it, same as Patterson the other week. Sometimes luck kicks you in the ass, but it can only fight against you so much before your hard work kicks back. And that’s where I feel we are.

3 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I mean it in friendly jest mate. 
But I’ll take you up on it and let’s see where we go.

We've created a lot and missed it all. But I’m sure that will change and we’ll start putting them away. 
Look, if Tarks has that same chance tomorrow, he scores it, same as Patterson the other week. Sometimes luck kicks you in the ass, but it can only fight against you so much before your hard work kicks back. And that’s where I feel we are.

The problem is when we are struggling for goals the pressure to score becomes huge, and when chances fall to players who aren’t natural goal scorers they have a tendency to choke under the pressure. Get a natural scorer in and we will be alright, I’d like to think Lukaku has watched our last 2 home games and told his agent get me back to Everton I could get 25-30 goals easily.  

The problem is when we are struggling for goals the pressure to score becomes huge, and when chances fall to players who aren’t natural goal scorers they have a tendency to choke under the pressure. Get a natural scorer in and we will be alright, I’d like to think Lukaku has watched our last 2 home games and told his agent get me back to Everton I could get 25-30 goals easily.  

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂