Everybody seems to think it's a done deal.  I haven't seen anything about him having a medical anywhere yet.

We have had so many last minute cock ups in our transfer dealings,  I'm hoping this isn'tt going to be another one.

Knowing nothing about him or this rumour before today...

Doesn't look particularity quick. Lots of his goals appear to be tap ins and penalties. Seems to have a decent leap though and nice close control.

1 in 2 for one of the only two teams in the league isn'tt exactly barnstorming.  Who was the last great player to come here from there?  Not sure he's what we need.

23 minutes ago, Paddock said:

We have to sign him first.

True, but the official Everton twitter just posted a video from the press conference regarding the transfer and I just don't see them naming him like that if there wasn't something in it. 

IMG_6639.thumb.PNG.5fcf73349b5a828d07a3fe7a1a726e56.PNG

50 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Mate we announced we were signing Leroy Fer on the os once- believe nothing until he’s standing in FF with an Everton shirt on and an empty pen in his hand.

Totally this. What a mess that was.

Just now, MikeO said:

That'd be a new one even for us, "Everton regret to announce that we failed to sign the player due to there being no ink in the only pen the club possesses."

isn'tt that how the Manny Fernándes deal fell through? 

31 minutes ago, London Blue said:

If he could pick me up a really good chicken shish kebab, and beef kofte while he is out there that would be great thanks. 

Can’t beat a good chicken and sheesh- done on a flame grill with tahini, hot chilli and garlic mayo- 

36 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Can’t beat a good chicken and sheesh- done on a flame grill with tahini, hot chilli and garlic mayo- 

Lots of fresh salad and especially onion, with a good local sour chive sauce, oh yeah!

The dream of most night duty officers during their break.

The reality differs somewhat.........

29 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Lots of fresh salad and especially onion, with a good local sour chive sauce, oh yeah!

The dream of most night duty officers during their break.

The reality differs somewhat.........

I eat far too many of them- gym far me in the new year but they are a thing of beauty.

20 minutes ago, Paddock said:

I eat far too many of them- gym far me in the new year but they are a thing of beauty.

I only have one when I'm working nights which is about 1 in 3 weeks, tbf they are not that unhealthy, chicken and veg, its the sauce and the CHIPS that are bad, but hey every now and again.

Anyway.... Food aside this fella looks to be the creme de last creme. He will beef up our attack which isn'tt worth a carrot at the moment. 

Some of the goals he has scored are mustard... A different gravy. Looks an all round forward. 

Many people saying 25m is a bargain... We will see. Shearer liked him when he played for Turkey vs England and Don Hutchison raves about him. 

4 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Paul Joyce has said we’re now at loggerheads over the price- this will either drag on all window or he’ll go elsewhere. We’re an absolute joke of a club sometimes we really are.

We should’ve done all the fucking quibbling in fucking December so this was ready to go on Jan 1st. 

Still run like a Sunday league team. 

6 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

We should’ve done all the fucking quibbling in fucking December so this was ready to go on Jan 1st. 

Still run like a Sunday league team. 

Exactly- every time we do something like this it goes tits up. He should have been pictured holding an Everton shirt and everything bar his registration should have heen done-  monies paid contract signed the lot.

Allerdyce comments on it said it all for me- it’s collapsed. Absolute piss take- they’ve only had since September to sort something out.

Supposedly over £2million because the guy they are after has gone up in price.

How do we keep getting back to this same place?

Surely we've learnt from the past and at the very minimum we have a different option to turn to.

28 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Supposedly over £2million because the guy they are after has gone up in price.

How do we keep getting back to this same place?

Surely we've learnt from the past and at the very minimum we have a different option to turn to.

Exactly. How many times do they have to put their fingers in the fire to realise they may well end up burnt.

They fucking infuriate me you know and the fact that I’m a fairly intelligent fella with a decent job, boss family, own house, car etc etc and I keep going back to get volleyed in the bollocks time and time again makes me even fucking angrier.

1 minute ago, Paddock said:

Exactly. How many times do they have to put their fingers in the fire to realise they may well end up burnt.

They fucking infuriate me you know and the fact that I’m a fairly intelligent fella with a decent job, boss family, own house, car etc etc and I keep going back to get volleyed in the bollocks time and time again makes me even fucking angrier.

If I was close by, I'd be massaging your shoulders right now, saying 'Its ok mate, come on, it's ok.....'

4 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

If I was close by, I'd be massaging your shoulders right now, saying 'Its ok mate, come on, it's ok.....'

If you were close by we’d be tucking in to a crate of Stella with an Indian ordered and moaning like fuck over Everton.