IGNORED

Cardiff (Away) Tuesday February 26th

markjazzbassist

Cardiff are at home so they can't just park the bus they will have to at least try and do a little attacking.  I think Gomes needs a rest.

Pickford

Kenny Keane Zouma Digne

Gana

Lookman Davies Bernard Richarlison

DCL

Edited by markjazzbassist
removed international break snafu

Oh mark. Unfortunately this is not an international break at all. It's yet another reminder this season isn'tt where we want it to be. This weekend is the FA Cup, where we would be drawn away to Wimbledon and surely could have advanced. We don't play the following weekend because City and Chelsea play for the Carabao Cup, a competition we lost to Southampton at home in the 3rd round. Which brings us to Cardiff away, 17 days after our last match. 

35 minutes ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

Oh mark. Unfortunately this is not an international break at all. It's yet another reminder this season isn'ttt where we want it to be. This weekend is the FA Cup, where we would be drawn away to Wimbledon and surely could have advanced. We don't play the following weekend because City and Chelsea play for the Carabao Cup, a competition we lost to Southampton at home in the 3rd round. Which brings us to Cardiff away, 17 days after our last match. 

hahahah, wow.  i saw a large hole in the fixture list and just figured international break.  wow.  lol...............also this is very sad we have to wait this long.  i'm hoping for a big reaction from Marco and the players.

1 hour ago, Finn balor said:

I’d go 4-5-1 and try make us difficult to beat. 

Gana

bernard     Gomes   Davies    Charly

Cenk 

Don’t you find it crazy that after all the money spent we are going to Cardiff and advocating being defensive because the reality is we have more chance of getting beat than winning, fuck me it’s Cardiff where’s it all gone wrong. 

On 19/02/2019 at 20:49, Palfy said:

Don’t you find it crazy that after all the money spent we are going to Cardiff and advocating being defensive because the reality is we have more chance of getting beat than winning, fuck me it’s Cardiff where’s it all gone wrong. 

I’m not advocating being defensive. We don’t have the defence to go there to successfully defend.