IGNORED

Moise Kean

1 hour ago, pete0 said:

He played for a full season there after his loan to Blackpool. He then went stale the following season but Moyes persisted with him there until injuries gave him his chance at right back. 

What did Jags do more than Carsley? 

You were crediting Jags for Coleman being Coleman, what is it that Jags has taught him that he should give credit for? 

3 minutes ago, pete0 said:

You're the one trying to find credit to Jags but then throwing a hissy fit for being asked why Jags. As for been a fan since, you're the one who's not watched Coleman play a full season if not more on the wing. 

Coleman played about 6 games on the wing and that was it if that 

Just now, London Blue said:

I have reached the sad conclusion that there is no point debating with PeteO when he is in this type of mood, he is never going to engage in genuine discussion. 

What discussion is Finn giving? He's said one opinion that is most likely wrong about Jagielka influencing Coleman when it is more likely Neville. The next is just wrong about Coleman only playing a few games on the wing. He was the one first to be a dick about it as well. 

26 minutes ago, pete0 said:

What discussion is Finn giving? He's said one opinion that is most likely wrong about Jagielka influencing Coleman when it is more likely Neville. The next is just wrong about Coleman only playing a few games on the wing. He was the one first to be a dick about it as well. 

Everyone knows on this site your a turd. I quite liked a few of your posts but it’s now apparent you have no knowledge of our club. Your just a belled for the sake of being a bellend and I get that now. Its took me a while 

49 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Everyone knows on this site your a turd. I quite liked a few of your posts but it’s now apparent you have no knowledge of our club. Your just a belled for the sake of being a bellend and I get that now. Its took me a while 

Lack of knowledge? You're the one throwing statements around with nothing to give them credibility. Then getting all arsey for being asked. 

You got it wrong about Coleman getting shipped out because he couldn't hack it on the wing, when in fact he had a good loan and come in the side on the wing adding some much needed pace. I didn't throw that in your face though straight away, just pointed it out as people get shit wrong. I hold my hand up when I do, whereas you've just been a prick. 

6 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Just watched JPG(is that ok boys)? And Moise on the Everton website. Obviously I can’t put it on here because I’m an idiot but kean looks a player. Playing a small sided game and he does some lovely stuff. Love the fact Sheamus is putting an arm around him and running with him. Obviously learnt it from jags 

5 hours ago, pete0 said:

More likely Phil Neville, Coleman always speaks highly of him. 

5 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Maybe Pete it started with Neville, passed it to jags and then to Coleman? Maybe it just didn’t start with a captain because we had a team of arteta, Cahill, carsley etc etc let’s just forget jags as a captain eh?

This was the start of it. Only said it was probably Neville and you become a complete arse. 

8 hours ago, pete0 said:

Lack of knowledge? You're the one throwing statements around with nothing to give them credibility. Then getting all arsey for being asked. 

You got it wrong about Coleman getting shipped out because he couldn't hack it on the wing, when in fact he had a good loan and come in the side on the wing adding some much needed pace. I didn't throw that in your face though straight away, just pointed it out as people get shit wrong. I hold my hand up when I do.

😂😂😂. Am I reading that right. ??

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Showed more in his cameo than DCL had for the whole time he was on the pitch. 

Hopefully we give him a few more cameos to build him up and then he takes the slot permanently. 

Thought DCL worked really hard but from the glimpses I saw of Kean I would agree. 

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Showed more in his cameo than DCL had for the whole time he was on the pitch. 

Hopefully we give him a few more cameos to build him up and then he takes the slot permanently. 

I agree that Kean looks a bigger talent and will eventually be our guy up top but it’s a little unfair to judge by today’s game. DCL, for his faults, is working hard all game and then Kean gets to come on for the last 20-25 w/ fresh legs when Watford are stretched trying to equalize. Let’s see how it looks when the roles are reversed. 

16 hours ago, Matt said:

Thought DCL worked really hard but from the glimpses I saw of Kean I would agree. 

He did work hard but he wasn't a threat at any point in that game.

16 hours ago, StevO said:

This. Thought he had scored too, very unlucky. 

So did I. I'm very excited by him already.

14 hours ago, Shukes said:

I was surprised how strong he looked. And damn it for the crowd going when he battled hard for that ball.

Going to be an exciting player to watch.

He's an absolute beast of a man. He looks up for a scrap as well - he didn't take a step back when the Watford players were obviously trying to test him with the rough stuff.

14 hours ago, SpartyBlue said:

I agree that Kean looks a bigger talent and will eventually be our guy up top but it’s a little unfair to judge by today’s game. DCL, for his faults, is working hard all game and then Kean gets to come on for the last 20-25 w/ fresh legs when Watford are stretched trying to equalize. Let’s see how it looks when the roles are reversed. 

I don't think it's unfair at all. Yeah, DCL worked hard but, like I said to Matt, he wasn't a threat in the game at all. He didn't look like he even knew how to make himself a threat either. It's all good and well working hard on the half-way line like DCL did but he needs to get himself further up the pitch where it counts. Kean did it and he did it at a time when we were sitting very deep. He was a threat because he's a natural striker. But it's not like he was only interested in that side of the game, he worked his arse off as well while being a goal threat.

At the end of the day the proof is in the pudding. Like Romey says he’s not a threat in front of goal. Yeah he runs the channels and works hard but it’s his job to score. I doubt there’s many top defenders that struggle to sleep the night before they play us. On the other hand from the glimpses we have seen kean looks a nightmare 

There was a moment in the game where he received the ball and was instantly closed down by 3 players. His touch and quick feet got him out of the situation and he was then fouled before he could get away from the defender around him. 

It was that moment I realised how good of a player we have on our hands. Not to mention the turn and shot later on.