IGNORED

Moise Kean

A Juve fan at work pulled me aside to tell me how angry he was to see Kean go, and that we’ve got a serious player on our hands. Says the YouTube stuff won’t come close to showing how good this kid is. I told him at least they still have Ronaldo etc and he just shrugged. I got rather excited after that...

1 hour ago, BedfordBlue said:

Looks very ordinary at the moment potential but we needed someone ready now 

It’s very early. He is a young man in a new country. I think he is steadily settling in, not setting the place on fire, but not stinking the place out either. 

Nearly had a goal for himself the other night. If that would have gone in he would have settled down a bit. Would like to see him start more games.

2 hours ago, BedfordBlue said:

Looks very ordinary at the moment potential but we needed someone ready now 

Define very ordinary because I’m pretty sure your either ordinary or your not. His move when he picked up the ball from near the halfway line and beat a man and hit the post was the best individual forward play I’ve seen since Lukaku. That’s his first game. Don’t know what people want sometimes 

19 hours ago, Shukes said:

It’s very early. He is a young man in a new country. I think he is steadily settling in, not setting the place on fire, but not stinking the place out either. 

Nearly had a goal for himself the other night. If that would have gone in he would have settled down a bit. Would like to see him start more games.

I agree starting games gives you a better chance to settle in, ok people might think it’s only Lincoln but I thought he did everything well bar score. 

I’d like to see how Wolves handle him and Iwobi, 2 very direct players with bags of skill and no fear not many defences would relish the job of keeping them quiet. 

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

I agree starting games gives you a better chance to settle in, ok people might think it’s only Lincoln but I thought he did everything well bar score. 

I’d like to see how Wolves handle him and Iwobi, 2 very direct players with bags of skill and no fear not many defences would relish the job of keeping them quiet. 

Those two give us a completely different dynamic. Fast and direct! Can’t wait to see them in a few weeks when both are settled and confident.

To be fair Iwobi is already used to this league and has settled faster, but that’s to be expected. 

38 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Patience. He is the ability, just needs more time. His control is hot and miss at the moment, but because sometimes it’s more “hit”, I think he has got it.

Cant blame his finishing until we see him have a few chances. 

I’m not really a stats person to be honest but on the subject of attempts at goal it would be interesting to see the comparisons with DCL in minutes played this season. 

36 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I’m not really a stats person to be honest but on the subject of attempts at goal it would be interesting to see the comparisons with DCL in minutes played this season. 

According to whoscored DCL has had 3 shots in his 4 games for Everton, 2 of which have been blocked and 1 off target. 

MK has had 4 shots, 3 off target and 1 blocked. Again - none hitting the target. 

MK has played 143 mins to DCLs 245.

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

They look pretty much dead even.

Though I think Kean looks more likely to create a chance for himself, whereas DCL is part of a build up. 

Two different options.