IGNORED

Marouane Fellaini

Haf come on mate you know I always agree with you on most things but you really are putting the bitter into bitter blues there.

I wish Moyes all the best at United and I personally dont think that he has anything to do with transfer dealings as such as I think the Woodward bloke does all that.

Moyes maybe begging the United board to spend £30 million on Baines alone.

We just dont know.

why wish him all the best? he's hardly shown us any respect. I really couldn't give a shite if he got the sack after 5 months. he has his own agenda, he's another teams manager now.

In simple terms;

- Did wonders for us for the first few years.

- Hit a brick wall and refused to change tactics meaning we were stuck in a rut for 2-3 years.

- Goes to United and tries to mug us for our players.

Personally I don't love him, nor do I hate him I just don't give a shit what happens. It's obvious though he's only out for himself and United (which is a fair enough) and as a result I won't get up his arse.

I know I'll get a load if shit for saying this but I've never really rated him as a footballer and taken a lot of shit for it over the past year, but if we are to progress in our technical play he will prove me right for what I've been saying all these years.... If anyone watched the games in America you will start to see glimpses of how he slows the play down too much, he looks so awkward on the ball, he looks like he has a 100 mile hour wind hitting him in the face while he's running and his shots stink,,,,,, oh, and his footballing brain is diabolical..... Other than that good look to him and his dad counting the notes.

He did a great job for us and of course he has his own agenda.

Don't you in your job?

yeah I do, but in our place you get put on garden leave. if you go about trying to pinch staff and utilizing inside knowledge after going to a competitor I don't think people

start thinking "ah hope it goes well for him"

The story in tomorrow's Guardian is £30m for Baines and Fellaini.

This will thankfully be fish and chip paper come Friday. It's a non-story. Yes United/Moyes probably want them but for that... nonsense!

Remember Kenwright/Kenshite (for those who don't know him as the former) got £24m for Lescott 'but he said he'd get £50m for Rooney!' - maybe he learnt a lesson and to be fair £28m wasn't awful!!!

Anyway, we're not accepting £30m for our 2 'best' players especially when Bale and Suarez are setting such high benchmarks!

The story in tomorrow's Guardian is £30m for Baines and Fellaini.

This will thankfully be fish and chip paper come Friday. It's a non-story. Yes United/Moyes probably want them but for that... nonsense!

Remember Kenwright/Kenshite (for those who don't know him as the former) got £24m for Lescott 'but he said he'd get £50m for Rooney!' - maybe he learnt a lesson and to be fair £28m wasn't awful!!!

Anyway, we're not accepting £30m for our 2 'best' players especially when Bale and Suarez are setting such high benchmarks!

Here it is - http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/aug/07/manchester-united-marouane-fellaini-leighton-baines

I don't fucking get it if this is true. Fellaini has a clause allowing him to be sold to a CL club for 23 mil. That means that DM ans Man Utd values Baines to be worth 7 mil. A bit rich coming from the man who has called Baines the best LB in the league. Would he sell Evra at that rate? I don't think so.

If he values Baines higher, lets say 15 mil, that means that he values Fellaini at 15 mil. That cheaper than he got him for when Everton bought him. (according to some reports) Has Fellaini not evolved at all in the PL?

DM and Manchester United can fuck of with their 30 mil.. Who do they think they are? They believe that Everton are strapped for cash and that Everton will accept any old deal to solve their financial situation. Why would they think that? Does Moyes know something that we don't? Have we all been blind when we believed that Everton are better off at the moment with the new TV money coming through?

For this offer to be true, DM needs to be aware of something that the rest of us are not aware of when it comes to Evertons financial situation. I don't know what is more frightening. Selling Man Utd these two at 30 mil or selling them for 30 mil and having to spend most of that 30 mil on some dept that is up for payment.

The other option is that this is all BS and Moyes is not planning to offer Everton 30 mil for these two. Fecking hope so.

Edited by Peter H

If Moyes tries to take any Everton asset on the cheap, then the 10 years he spent here mean nothing to him.If this is the case I hope it goes very wrong for him at United.

If he wants Baines and Fellaini, he should pay the market value, NOT try and rip off the club that gave him so much.

Fellaini probably wants to move, Baines I'm not so sure of, if either or both want to go, ship them out but for the RIGHT amount.

If Saurez is worth £4o million+, then Fellaini is worth £30m and Baines £15m.

Chill guys, it's clearly just made up paper talk bollocks. If you were a journo and your manager said to you "I need 6 hot transfer stories by 9pm tonight" you'd be hard pressed to find enough genuine ones, thus you make them up. People buy the paper and get excited/angry about it and therefore the whole operation is justified.

Unless anything official comes from either club just ignore it.

P.S next week I'm gonna teach you how to suck eggs.

Edited by MatthewT

Is it just me as well, thinking there's some correlation between Feli not looking at all arsed in all recent pre-season games cos he doesnt wanna get injured so he can get a move (I know he's never really looked that arse in pre seasons before)?

+

If I was him (not that there has even been an official approach) but I'd be thinking Eff U Utd, you can't get ANY of your other targets & now youre thinking I'm a step down from them & they're not even (again I know its all paper talk at the mo) prepared to pay top dollar for me!?

Baines is worth 15-20 million easily as he is the best LB in the league at the moment. Everton don't seem to be a club that if a club goes in with an offer of 12mil to say no we want 10 mil more than that. I don't want Baines to leave and I don't think he will.

I don't mind if Felli leaves, we could get a couple of players for 25 million and have a few bob left over. 10mil for McCarthey and it shouldn't be anymore. Simples.

A few useful pointers to help people from going into overdrive about this

1. Moyes does not own Man Utd he is an employee

2. Moyes does not pay for any player transfers out of his own pocket

3. Moyes probably doesnt even get involved in any negotiations over the fee

David Moyes gave 10 good years to this football club and did a great job while he was here and for that he deserves respect. I just dont get all the contempt for him over a few tabloid transfer rumours even if there is any truth in them. Man Utd get linked with both players every window and it is always way below their value. This was happening long before Moyes was Man Utd manager

Is Roberto a wanker because Everton are being linked with Mcarthy for £12M when Wigan want £20M

Personally I couldnt care less how Man Utd get on this season , I liked Moyes when he was our manager and I still respect him now but he has gone and so I have moved on , others could do well to do the same

Moyes is clearly struggling to get players in and is probably seen to have some influence over the players themselves having worked with them at Everton, they are probably seen as easy signings for him. Not what the fans want but it's players in who the manager knows.

From our point of view it's more the fact we are all aware that there is a 50/50 chance of a Kenwright special on the last day of the window, explaining how he couldn't turn down the deal because of this and that, blah blah blah

Edited by Simon

There is a transfer merry go round just waiting to be triggered and there are a few permutations...

I don't think Moyes actually know what he really wants if the press rumours are to be believed, Fellaini as an alternative to Fabregas? Totally different players.

I think if Moyes wanted two deep lying mids then yeah felli would work well with carrick and kigawa in front of them.

Fabregas for me would be stifled with kagawa ahead of him.

It's like a massive game of high stakes poker and people are keeping there powder dry, they are checking and checking with a big pile of chips in front of them.

All I know is this is the most intriguing pre season I can remember in a long long time.

IF.....

Bale goes to Real, United will sell Rooney to Chelsea to free the funds to buy Ronaldo. Spurs will be the benefactors of a large sum of dosh, they will IMO potentially come in for Carrick - United then buy Fellaini. We then buy McCarthy.

Just a theory...

IF.....

Bale goes to Real, United will sell Rooney to Chelsea to free the funds to buy Ronaldo. Spurs will be the benefactors of a large sum of dosh, they will IMO potentially come in for Carrick - United then buy Fellaini. We then buy McCarthy.

Just a theory...

didn't Ronaldo just sign a new deal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2384790/Cristiano-Ronaldo-signs-new-75m-deal-Real-Madrid.html

Also, if Spurs get 105m they're asking for, Carrick would be the last person on their list