IGNORED

Marouane Fellaini

didn't Ronaldo just sign a new deal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2384790/Cristiano-Ronaldo-signs-new-75m-deal-Real-Madrid.html

Also, if Spurs get 105m they're asking for, Carrick would be the last person on their list

It was a theory, here's another.... Have Real shown an interest in Bale to make Ronaldo sign??? Could United now come in for Bale?

"What makes you think Kagawa will get in the team if Fabregas comes, and a similar scenario with Fellaini, to get any of them into the midfield, one has to drop out".

""Kagawa has already managed to take Rooney's place Bill""

They are different players, and i'd take Fabregas over every other player in Uniteds squad except RVPersie.

Fellaini might struggle to get in tho. :P

Edited by Bill

IF.....

Bale goes to Real, United will sell Rooney to Chelsea to free the funds to buy Ronaldo. Spurs will be the benefactors of a large sum of dosh, they will IMO potentially come in for Carrick - United then buy Fellaini. We then buy McCarthy.

Just a theory...

Spurs in for Carrick as Bales replacement Haf ? :rofl:

I know I'll get a load if shit for saying this but I've never really rated him as a footballer and taken a lot of shit for it over the past year, but if we are to progress in our technical play he will prove me right for what I've been saying all these years.... If anyone watched the games in America you will start to see glimpses of how he slows the play down too much, he looks so awkward on the ball, he looks like he has a 100 mile hour wind hitting him in the face while he's running and his shots stink,,,,,, oh, and his footballing brain is diabolical..... Other than that good look to him and his dad counting the notes.

Thought he was the best midfielder out there myself. Much better passer than people give him credit for too.

The independent are reporting that Man Utd have been offered Özil at 40 mil but turned it down. Anzji have also tried to sell Willian to Moyes but no go. DM looking for a ball winning general. Looking more and more likely that Fellaini is that target.

Id take 25 mil

The independent are reporting that Man Utd have been offered Özil at 40 mil but turned it down. Anzji have also tried to sell Willian to Moyes but no go. DM looking for a ball winning general. Looking more and more likely that Fellaini is that target.

Id take 25 mil

Considering he rarely played him further back for Everton, I can't see him doing it at United. What odds can I get that Fellaini won't go this window?

I honestly think with the way RM is using his words, he wants a bid to cone for fellaini cause I think he would sell him at the drop of a hat....I think he has been told he needs to sell before buying again and he's awaiting that money.... Wouldn't be suprised if arsenal put a bid in this week after the flack arsen got.