IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

Not a single quote in the entire article. Plus, it's a word for word re-write of the same piece that has been doing the rounds on all the main tabloid sites and which seems to have originated on the Daily Mail's gossip (i.e completely made-up on the spot every morning) section.

Not a single quote in the entire article. Plus, it's a word for word re-write of the same piece that has been doing the rounds on all the main tabloid sites and which seems to have originated on the Daily Mail's gossip (i.e completely made-up on the spot every morning) section.

and last week (?) it was "reported", again without quotes, that Conte doesn't want him.

SkyBet has him at 8 to stay at Everton.. worth a shot.

and last week (?) it was "reported", again without quotes, that Conte doesn't want him.

SkyBet has him at 8 to stay at Everton.. worth a shot.

He did pass up a move to Juve under Conte for us in 2014 though, that's in the public domain.

Still not having it. For reference please see Robbie Keane.

he supported Liverpool, Celtic (every Irish person does don't they?) spurs, Coventry, Wolves, Inter, Leeds, Aston Villa, West Ham and LA Galaxy (even before they became a thing he supported them). I feel bad for his parents having to buy the kit of his favourite team(s)

Source?

A bbc presenter reckons he has friends in the Lukaku camp. Its basically a story coming from Rom's instagram video, a friend of his wore a United top in the video, since then they have put 2 and 2 together and got 100 million, funnily enough the price tag of Rom.

They want Morata, Chelsea are sorting out their defence before they go for Rom, probably hoping we lower our asking price before the close of the window. I hope we stick by it, show our strength.

Get in.... those soft gets will think they have a van nistlerooy esque goal getter....

I'm absolutely astonished that mourinho is going for him. Totally not the type of striker he likes.... look at his previous favourites... milito, zlatan, drogba, benzema.... all of them put in a shift and can hold up the ball.

Thinking about it... I don't think United want him.... I think this is a ploy to force Chelsea hand.

Btw has anyone seen his and pogbas video? Absolutely cringeworthy at best.... footballers? Absolute idiots who look like money obsessed egotistical nobs that they are.

Sometimes agree with you. This is just idiotic. What are professional athletes if not that?

Get in.... those soft gets will think they have a van nistlerooy esque goal getter....

I'm absolutely astonished that mourinho is going for him. Totally not the type of striker he likes.... look at his previous favourites... milito, zlatan, drogba, benzema.... all of them put in a shift and can hold up the ball.

Thinking about it... I don't think United want him.... I think this is a ploy to force Chelsea hand.

Not really, they were screwed once Griezmann stayed at A.Madrid.

Between near 100m for a proven PL performer in Lukaku and 70m for a "supersub" in Morata who isn't EPL tested.... I know who I'll be putting my money on....

70m+ for a "super sub" in Morata shows how messed up the market is....

I mean ffs we've been quoted 40m for freaking Raul Jimenez.... the 1 goal in a season reject from A.Madrid.....

Lukaku with Rashford and Martial is more than enough....