IGNORED

Demba Ba

myeah, Torres is impossible, Eto'o didn't sign a 1yrs contract at CFC to get loaned out, so those are indeed the options. I believe more in Lukaku, cause he's young and needs to be developed and thus a loan is more probable. Plus after the events in the European SuperCup I'd defo leave chelsea for another yr if I was him. If Chelsea would let Ba go, It'd be a sale. Simple as that.

• 8 months later...

I think Chelsea just really wanna use Lukaku in package deals to try and lure clubs into letting their stars go. Atletico Madrid and Borussia Dortmund come to mind. They got Demba Ba lying around though and I think they think they can satisfy our Lukaku thirst with Ba.

To be honest, I think Ba would fit in just fine here. He's more of a target man than Lukaku anyway, we got plenty of service coming from the wings with the wingbacks, Mirallas, McGeady,... Ba could be a good idea and EFC would be a good place for Ba. But I agree 10m is too ambitious from Chelsea's part. Put Thorgan Hazard in the deal and I'd consider. :)

Guest blueboy122

I think Chelsea just really wanna use Lukaku in package deals to try and lure clubs into letting their stars go. Atletico Madrid and Borussia Dortmund come to mind. They got Demba Ba lying around though and I think they think they can satisfy our Lukaku thirst with Ba.

To be honest, I think Ba would fit in just fine here. He's more of a target man than Lukaku anyway, we got plenty of service coming from the wings with the wingbacks, Mirallas, McGeady,... Ba could be a good idea and EFC would be a good place for Ba. But I agree 10m is too ambitious from Chelsea's part. Put Thorgan Hazard in the deal and I'd consider. :)

Good point didn't think of it like that. Suppose he is an excellent bargain tool.

• 1 month later...

When I've seen him play he seems to hold up play quite well and bring others into the mix didn't so much at Newcastle but the few times he's played for Chelsea he did

Always thought he played well when given the chance and bewildered why he didn't get the nod before Torres and Co

I'd definitely have him at the right price think he'd do well here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2683299/Everton-talks-Chelsea-loan-deal-Demba-Ba-strikers-80-000-week-wages-scupper-potential-move.html

Looking at a loan deal for him, but still after Rom apparently, I love that we loan everyone, especially as we get ripped for it.

He's on 80K a week! I hate how much money has inflated in football :(