IGNORED

Twitter Transfer Rumours

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it would depend on getting rid of someone like Gomes.  If we could get Ross on less wages he could be an option at times in there when we need someone to carry the ball forward.  Is he top of my list. Not a chance.  Might he be useful in this our summer of bargain bin shopping? Maybe.

4 minutes ago, chicagoblue said:

For me it would depend on getting rid of someone like Gomes.  If we could get Ross on less wages he could be an option at times in there when we need someone to carry the ball forward.  Is he top of my list. Not a chance.  Might he be useful in this our summer of bargain bin shopping? Maybe.

I can't see him being on less wages than Gomes like.

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

I can't see him being on less wages than Gomes like.

I'm sure he's not, but perhaps Chelsea will be subsidizing.  I'd expect this to be a deadline day type deal wherever he goes.  He had a full season at Villa where he should've been running the show, especially while Grealish was injured.  He didn't take his chance and is facing riding the bench for a year.  Chelsea won't want that either.

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Don't really care about his off field shite.

What I do care about is that he's still the same frustrating player he was at 21 - capable of great things and you think something has finally clicked, but then he shows that he's still thick as pig shit and will never be any different.

Blind alley Barkley. 

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

What I do care about is that he's still the same frustrating player he was at 21 - capable of great things and you think something has finally clicked, but then he shows that he's still thick as pig shit and will never be any different.

All the attributes in the world.  I honestly believe some genuinely world class players never had the talent this lad has. 

8 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

All the attributes in the world.  I honestly believe some genuinely world class players never had the talent this lad has. 

He is probably the most disappointing player we’ve brought through in my time of supporting Everton. He’s got everything you’d want in terms of physical attributes and the skill set, he just doesn’t have the footballing intelligence to make the most of all of that. 

4 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

This is it. 

There were times for Villa (and Chelsea before that) where he looked like he might finally kick on but then he makes a mistake or does something stupid and the roof falls in.

1 hour ago, patto said:

This is a signing that we should be serious about Villa also interested I hope we go for him in a big way he had a great season just. 

The WBA fans I know seem to think he’ll go to West Ham if they don’t get Lingard.