IGNORED

John Stones

Maybe demonstrates that he punished the club's refusal to let him leave by playing like an amateur last season, with his bottom lip out when fans gave him stick for behaving like a twat in our own penalty area.

If he proves that he can defend and he is anything other than a liability this season then it says something about his contempt last season; would be comparable to Lukaku leaving and then running his knackers off every game for his new club. Nevertheless, I expect Stones to remain impressive and inconsistent in equal measure and can't imagine Lukaku ever giving his all every game irrespective of the shirt he wears.

Maybe demonstrates that he punished the club's refusal to let him leave by playing like an amateur last season, with his bottom lip out when fans gave him stick for behaving like a twat in our own penalty area.

If he proves that he can defend and he is anything other than a liability this season then it says something about his contempt last season; would be comparable to Lukaku leaving and then running his knackers off every game for his new club. Nevertheless, I expect Stones to remain impressive and inconsistent in equal measure and can't imagine Lukaku ever giving his all every game irrespective of the shirt he wears.

Nah, I don't think he played any differently yesterday to how he ever played for us. The difference yesterday is that he was barely under any pressure in the game, so his deficiencies weren't highlighted.

I think stones will own lukaku in duels one on ones and generally nicking the ball off him. Lukaku would stand a better chance with a ball crossed in as a second man as stones ball watches alot. As a poacher he would prosper.

Other than that stones will stroll past Rom with the ball every time. That would be the issue.

And against us v Rom ;).

I think stones will own lukaku in duels one on ones and generally nicking the ball off him. Lukaku would stand a better chance with a ball crossed in as a second man as stones ball watches alot. As a poacher he would prosper.

Other than that stones will stroll past Rom with the ball every time. That would be the issue.

You did that on purpose, didn't you, Mike? Wanker!

• 2 weeks later...

This is just another take on that I terrier but I hate the way he's now an England shoe in and actually a good player, now he's joined City.

He was getting some right stick at Everton, unfairly in my eyes but that's all disappeared in a couple of months?

Fucking media agenda galore.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/02/john-stones-manchester-city-england-slovakia-everton

This is just another take on that I terrier but I hate the way he's now an England shoe in and actually a good player, now he's joined City.

He was getting some right stick at Everton, unfairly in my eyes but that's all disappeared in a couple of months?

Fucking media agenda galore.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/02/john-stones-manchester-city-england-slovakia-everton

We all knew this would happen though. The mistakes and risks he took were a problem while he was an Everton player and highlighted to fuck, now he plays for City they'll either be completely ignored like they didn't happen or pundits will just shrug their shoulders like they don't matter.

He had to move on to get away from a manager who had already been sacked....

Fuck off John. You got your move, stop trying to rewrite history. You arent anywhere near perfect and I look forward to watching you fall flat on your face.

Martinez lost the dressing room, he got sacked. You kept your gob shut and it should have stayed that way.

Edited by Hafnia

He had to move on to get away from a manager who had already been sacked....

Fuck off John. You got your move, stop trying to rewrite history. You arent anywhere near perfect and I look forward to watching you fall flat on your face.

Martinez lost the dressing room, he got sacked. You kept your gob shut and it should have stayed that way.

Exactly that. It's a weird ole interview, he might just be psychologically trying to protect himself by blaming others rather than just looking in the mirror and accepting responsibility.

I'm not having the bullshit of pep taught me row z either. Makes him sound like an idiot.

Exactly that. It's a weird ole interview, he might just be psychologically trying to protect himself by blaming others rather than just looking in the mirror and accepting responsibility.

I'm not having the bullshit of pep taught me row z either. Makes him sound like an idiot.

I thought to myself if he needs to be taught to hit the ball out when under pressure he mustn't have much going on in that noggin of his.

The park end tried to tell him about the row z option against spurs and he behaved like a tit and had a mini crisis.

Hope anyone can accept Stones behaviour over Rom's is beyond me.

I usually like people from Barnsley, but that's because they usually don't live up to the Yorkshire trait. Stones is a cunt.

It's not accepting anything over anything. Up till this interview he had behaved pretty well up till getting his move.

He's just decided he's got cosy now and blamed his ex manager who probably gave him far more opportunities than he would have had under moyes.

Edited by Hafnia

It's not accepting anything over anything. Up till this interview he had behaved pretty well and therefore had a couple for table ride in getting his move.

He's just decided he's got cosy now and blamed his ex manager who probably gave him far more opportunities than he would have had under moyes.

:huh: