IGNORED

John Stones

Glad it's done before the start of season, it had the potential to drag on unnecessarily towards deadline day.

Assume we've made them wait until signing someone to replace him, who appears to be Kone from Sunderland.

We seem to be investing in matching name players, Gueye comes in to replace Gueye, Kone in to replace Kone.

Bit annoying that after Barnsleys cut we'll only see £41m.

Still a hefty sum, easily enough to find a quality replacement and some to spare for other transfers. This is one area where I do have faith in RK; his ability to sell big and bring in quality, cheaper, replacements.

Edited by Matt

best centre halves I have seen at Everton....

Ratcliffe

Watson

Gough

Weir

Jags

none of them necessarily cultured players - but everyone of them brilliant at the art of "defending". That's the priority. Yes we seen with the likes of Matterazzi, Yobo and Stones how nice it is when a composed player pulls of the whole beckenbauer stuff, but we also see how it can look foolish when it doesn't come off.

Yep, our sell to buy policy can get into gear now.

I've been a bit suspicious of this the last couple of days. Been thinking 'is this £100mill figure based on selling Stones and Lukaku?'.

No doubt us Evertonians will be keeping count of the pennies!!!

I've been a bit suspicious of this the last couple of days. Been thinking 'is this £100mill figure based on selling Stones and Lukaku?'.

No doubt us Evertonians will be keeping count of the pennies!!!

It's been said from the beginning that any money from their sales would be in addition to.

I think we're just being careful and expect another busy final week/few says of the window with some pleasant surprises.

So money can buy you Stones :crying:

Bet those Citizen c*nts will nick that chant and amend it to say exactly that.

My cousin said the same thing, and I pointed out that this time we stood firm with a price which has been met, rather than having offers thrown at us when we're saying he's not for sale like last year. Very different scenario.

It's been said from the beginning that any money from their sales would be in addition to.

I think we're just being careful and expect another busy final week/few says of the window with some pleasant surprises.

Moshiri, or anyone from the club, has never come out and said anything about our transfer budget have they? Edited by Romey 1878

Moshiri, or anyone from the club, has never come out and said anything about our transfer budget have they?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/new-everton-shareholder-farhad-moshiri-7461081

That's all I can find really. (paper talk)

• New Everton shareholder Farhad Moshiri pledges £100m summer investment for transfers
Edited by Lowensda