IGNORED

Seamus Coleman

scouse

8 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

Don’t feed the troll guys, he’s just here on the wind up

Sorry Mark, I'm merely having an opinion. If it's not positive enough for this forum I apologise. 

16 hours ago, Newty82 said:

"I meant as a whole"

Poorest backtrack....ever!!!!

😂😂😂

Not really bewty!!!! I did mean as a whole but I still stand by Coleman shouldn't be chatting shit like that. We all know that already. I'm just gobsmacked that fans get erections from what footballers say to press, like its directed straight at them. They're all overpaid fuckwitts who really don't give a shit. Open ya eyes will ya's

22 minutes ago, yamar said:

Not really bewty!!!! I did mean as a whole but I still stand by Coleman shouldn't be chatting shit like that. We all know that already. I'm just gobsmacked that fans get erections from what footballers say to press, like its directed straight at them. They're all overpaid fuckwitts who really don't give a shit. Open ya eyes will ya's

You talk some right shit at times, this is one of them.

1 hour ago, yamar said:

Chatting shit like what? He basically says it's time the players step up to the plate!!!

You'd have more to say if he said the opposite..."I think the players have done really well, nothing more we can do".

Imagine the fume!!!

I reckon Coleman is a player who genuinely does give a shit. He genuinely does want to do well for the club that plucked him from Ireland and gave him his opportunity to be a top pro.

Good people do exist you know, no matter what they earn, you just have to open your eyes to see it

😉

41 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Chatting shit like what? He basically says it's time the players step up to the plate!!!

You'd have more to say if he said the opposite..."I think the players have done really well, nothing more we can do".

Imagine the fume!!!

I reckon Coleman is a player who genuinely does give a shit. He genuinely does want to do well for the club that plucked him from Ireland and gave him his opportunity to be a top pro.

Good people do exist you know, no matter what they earn, you just have to open your eyes to see it

😉

My point was, we all know what needs to be done and that players now have to take a lot of the responsibility. It didn't need him to say for everyone to cream there pants. If he hadn't have come out with that, would you have had the same sentiment from what he said. YES, so people don't need to be like "oh, well in seamus" ... They should all be feeling the same.

43 minutes ago, StevO said:

But he was asked a question, he couldn’t answer with “no comment”, so at least he spoke his mind and set a little bit of a higher standard than what we have seen for a while. 

True but I'm not backing down.😂

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...