IGNORED

Board/Owners Related Stuff

4 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

YESSSSSSSS!

As exciting as this is (not because people lost their jobs) but because of what it could signal moving forward I still think we're beyond incompetent. Why issue this statement and include a statement about the Chairman in the next 48 hours? We can't even sack people correctly. But if in 48 hours BK is out, then and only then, will I have some hope for the future. As long as Farhad is majority owner we're destined for mediocrity...or worse as we've seen the last two years. 

8 minutes ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

As exciting as this is (not because people lost their jobs) but because of what it could signal moving forward I still think we're beyond incompetent. Why issue this statement and include a statement about the Chairman in the next 48 hours? We can't even sack people correctly. But if in 48 hours BK is out, then and only then, will I have some hope for the future. As long as Farhad is majority owner we're destined for mediocrity...or worse as we've seen the last two years. 

He's going to get Life President or something like that. The desperation to cling on to something is strong with this one.

It's a tone deaf statement, again, but at least some of the problem has been jettisoned out of the club.

Just now, Romey 1878 said:

He's going to get Life President or something like that. The desperation to cling on to something is strong with this one.

It's a tone deaf statement, again, but at least some of the problem has been jettisoned out of the club.

If so...they have again failed to fully read the room, haven't they?

Be interesting to see what happens.

7 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

How has BK survived the cull...so far?

That's snakey as fuck. Unless it's more complicated to get rid of him???

Got to wait for someone to buy up his shares. He is a major shareholder still I think.

Come on Palf, make yourself useful!

Well done to each and every fan that has pushed for this change by the way, no matter how big or small the action.

Often faced with anger and ridicule from their fellow fans, on the end of a smear campaign from the club as well, but they carried on pushing for a better Everton and now we're on our way to that hopefully.

👏👏👏

22 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

This has been my biggest issue for years now. We've constantly been calling too many people a problem. I hate Bill at the moment as much as everyone else but he did run a club that was punching above its financial weight for close to 15 years. He had no vision on how to grow the club other than to find a Usmanov henchman but we were a successful club by any measure other than trophies. We've been a complete disaster almost since day 1 of Moshiri. Long story short we have no goddamn clue if Denise, Grant and Graeme are good or bad at their jobs. Look how many competent managers we've forced out. And whoever comes in next the same will likely be true. Nothing changes until Moshiri leaves. 

8 minutes ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

This has been my biggest issue for years now. We've constantly been calling too many people a problem. I hate Bill at the moment as much as everyone else but he did run a club that was punching above its financial weight for close to 15 years. He had no vision on how to grow the club other than to find a Usmanov henchman but we were a successful club by any measure other than trophies. We've been a complete disaster almost since day 1 of Moshiri. Long story short we have no goddamn clue if Denise, Grant and Graeme are good or bad at their jobs. Look how many competent managers we've forced out. And whoever comes in next the same will likely be true. Nothing changes until Moshiri leaves. 

We haven’t forced any competent managers out they have been a shambles