IGNORED

World Cup...

Guest Nikica

Seriously he just ran up.... Ball wasn't even near them and bit him on the shoulder. This clueless cunt commentating said he never... He fucking did.... Should be banned for life!!!!

If FIFA decides to punish Suarez for the incident (which was clearly a bite) he will get a max 2 year ban. (Max punishment for a bite apparently)

Italy wont be able to hand in a protest since the ref missed it but FIFA can decide to punish him anyway

If FIFA decides to punish Suarez for the incident (which was clearly a bite) he will get a max 2 year ban. (Max punishment for a bite apparently)

Italy wont be able to hand in a protest since the ref missed it but FIFA can decide to punish him anyway

He should be banned for life. 3 times!!!

Cotto - distinctly dull 0-0

Welcome back Pete :)

Thx, i didnt mean to be so dramatic but buttons were pushed and my intent was to stay away. Cant tho. Love this place too much.

Anyways, back to gnasher. I agree, he should be banned for life. From all competitions. Once (Ajax 7 game ban) could be in the heat of the moment. Twice (vs Chelsea, 10 game ban) is crazy. Jaws 3 (terrible movie) is unexplainable. Mulder and Scully should have a look at this nut case

He should be banned for life. 3 times!!!

Cotto - distinctly dull 0-0

No surprises there. I'm not watching anymore England games until Hodgson and Gerrard are gone. Rather watch proper teams.

Edited by MiguelCotto

Thx, i didnt mean to be so dramatic but buttons were pushed and my intent was to stay away. Cant tho. Love this place too much.

Anyways, back to gnasher. I agree, he should be banned for life. From all competitions. Once (Ajax 7 game ban) could be in the heat of the moment. Twice (vs Chelsea, 10 game ban) is crazy. Jaws 3 (terrible movie) is unexplainable. Mulder and Scully should have a look at this nut case

That was originally Jaws 3-D, remember? As in dickish, desultory, and dunderheaded, just like Suarez the Cannibal's actions. I hope that he gets sent home by FIFA tonight and that Uruguay loses to Colombia by 5 goals without him in the next round. Effing prick.

Pity the Suarez incident drew all the attention. From what I hear, Italy players fell over every few seconds to ensure there was no action. That's pathetic. Frankly they deserve to be knocked out.

Didn't see any of it due to a couple of hours of self flagellation; by that I mean watching England of course, Doesn't surprise me to hear it though.

No gloating over Miguel about Italy being knocked out. No reason to gloat. Reminder to self: no gloating. Did Italy lose? Not gonna say. No glo......

Yeh you were right. Well done on that.

Still nobody would have thought both England and Italy wouldn't make it through. Italy very unlucky. Down to 10men with 60 mins gone after a poor refereeing decision. They were completely in control up to then and even had control in the majority of the rest of the game.

Pity the Suarez incident drew all the attention. From what I hear, Italy players fell over every few seconds to ensure there was no action. That's pathetic. Frankly they deserve to be knocked out.

I watch the game mate and what you heard was wrong. Italy played well.

Shearer should also be banned from all media after his "three bites and you're out" bit of, eh, eh, nudge, nudge, wink, wink with the BBC lads on the sofa just now. That Geordie Foghorn Leghorn Gobshite is one of the reasons our football is stuck in the dark ages with unrealistic and unachievable expectations placed on the gobshites who think he has anything worth saying.

Edit: I'm furious over Shearer not Suarez - Suarez has done it 3 times and is clearly mentally ill but I don't know how many times that morose, jumpers for goalposts twat has been excused for making light of something which is as bad as racism or sexism. Ron Atkinson was banned for making what he thought was a 'lads' comment about the colour of someone's skin - what Shearer has done is as bad, if not worse, as it condones violent assault.

Edited by Cake

How good would that have been if he was in the studio "and now over to Brendan Rogers for his thought on Luis actions". Would be priceless!

lol. Thing is if he did it on the street he'd be at her majesty's leisure. As its on Blatters FIFA football pitch he'll probably get a slap on the wrist. Disgusting.