IGNORED

World Cup...

Guest Nikica

Uruguay coach starts to defend Suarez & blames media

http://www.sportsgrid.com/soccer/uruguayan-coach-oscar-tabarez-gets-asked-about-suarez-bite-shoots-back-at-british-media-for-witch-hunting/

Also, Gary Lineker just quoted this fro Suarez to Uruguay media at end of BBC programme;

"These things happen in the box, There was a coming together of my chest and his shoulder and I got a knock in the eye"

Unfuckingbelieveable! Can you remind me again why football is such a joke and why I keep spending my money on people who constantly take the piss out of me?

Where are you Kohen?

I probably wouldn't be arsed to watch at 5.00pm if it wasn't for the fact that Barkley was playing; hope he has a good game but I won't be remotely bothered if we get stuffed tbh.

I'm in New Zealand Mike, beautiful place - here for a year, possibly two.

Here's the view from my bedroom window ttiku6A.jpg

(excuse shitty phone quality)

Glad I didn't get up for the game, just watched a replay and I think it's safe to say I shouldn't have bothered.

Edited by Kohen

I'm in New Zealand Mike, beautiful place - here for a year, possibly two.

Here's the view from my bedroom window ttiku6A.jpg

(excuse shitty phone quality)

Glad I didn't get up for the game, just watched a replay and I think it's safe to say I shouldn't have bothered.

Queenstown is that?

My word, it is Queenstown, I google Streetviewed it and found the spot from where the pic was taken :P

elXNGHc.jpg

I don't care if Messi plays well or not in the World Cup, if he played for Everton then that is all that would concern me. (Dreaming here) But if he played for us all I would want is good play in our shirt. Internationally I wouldn't give a toss. Same as Barkley tbh

He scored 2 goals, good for him. I like Messi, but I'm starting to get absolutely sick from people calling him the best player in the world all the time. By far even, according to many. He is a great footballer, but he's not the best. He's very efficient though. The best footballer today is Ronaldo by a margin. He has the skill of Ibrahimovic, the speed and efficiency of Messi and he can dribble like no other. Plus he's pretty much always wants to deliver a good performance, he has very little off days. Then you get players like Ibrahimovic, Iniesta, Messi and Suarez. There's no excuse. Messi is great, but he's not what everyone says he is. I'n not bothered by the gel in his hair, the fashion he wears or any of that nonsense, Ronaldo is a fantastic footballer.

Edited by Mirallas

I've never really been a massive fan of Messi. Mainly because he made things look far too easy. I don't really appreciate "one man" football. I prefer players like Zidane who let the ball do the work. Was graceful in his play. It was just effortless.

However I must say I've come to like him as a player over the last couple of seasons. Maybe because he seems more human.

Just watching the highlights 'cause I missed the games earlier; what happened to the Nigerian 'keeper for Messi's second? He was going in the right direction and it was at a comfortable height, gentlest of dives and he'd have saved it surely :huh:. Just seemed to give up on it.