IGNORED

Adrien Rabiot

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Imagine having a midfielder who could do this

1 hour ago, Sibdane said:

This doesn't even include where he picks the ball up and then nutmegs an opponent before driving forward to score. 

Come on guys it's one goal. Davies against City could compete with this and look at how we view him at the moment. Also Juve lost 4-2 to an average Milan team - Rabiot was subbed off in the 69th min after Milan scored 3 goals in 5 mins. He's probably better than any player we have here now but that's not saying much is it. We need a f***ing ball winner.  

• 7 months later...

I do think we need another central midfield player - a better fit - but I think we’d need to sell at least 2 (I’d personally sell all 3) of Delph, Gomes, Sigurdsson. Getting Gbamin match fit would be a massive bonus but he’s very much a unknown entity. Regardless, I think we need at least 1 centre mid to go with a new keeper, right back, winger and back-up striker. Once again, we’ll need to sell well - something we’ve struggled to do.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, plaidharper said:

Not been a consistent starter for years. Not the profile of the player I would seek out. We already have too much experience with players happy to collect a wage.  If it is not just journalist jarg then I guess we will have to trust in Frank and Thelwell.

Most of the “happy to collect a wage” players are gone or going.

Not really followed him at Juventus, but his attitude was awful at PSG which makes me hesitant of this being a good move for us, doesn't come across to me as the character we'd want to attract to Everton.

Ligue 1 and Serie A aren't exactly the strongest of leagues for someone wanting to transition into the Premier League either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

United have agreed a deal for him.

and they are welcome to him - wouldn't have thought he is the type of player they need right now either.

That's one thing I am impressed with for the signings we are making,  they seen to all good of characters. I think Rabiot's has been questionable in the past.  

On 08/08/2022 at 13:52, c1982 said:

I actually really like Arnautovic as a player but age/wages/he’s a big ego but not a star name - Man U fans won’t be happy. He’ll do well there as a short term option though.

Apparently that's off too, caused a lot of fuss. I can see United midtable this year.