IGNORED

Mason Holgate

c1982

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

And people say our board are useless!

This is brilliant business, genius almost.

Tbf, our board have taken us from being a well established PL side to a club who's whole existence is in jeopardy.

So yeah, it'll take more than fobbing Holgate off on someone to go any way to making them not look useless.

50 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Tbf, our board have taken us from being a well established PL side to a club who's whole existence is in jeopardy.

So yeah, it'll take more than fobbing Holgate off on someone to go any way to making them not look useless.

Mate if they manage to sell Keane to Luton, even you will have to give them a nod of approval. 
Maybe Beto to Forest and we’re saved!

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, StatesideToffee14 said:

Didn't get a chance to see Holgate's red. 

Did see that Tom Davies has apparently decided to shave his head in what can generously be described as a wider version of a mohawk. 

He shaved his head for charity, but no idea why he's decided to go with this new look after that.

18 hours ago, Btay said:

Jokes aside here.

The racist abuse he has received on his social media is beyond disgusting. Absolutely horrific that this kind of behaviour is still happening.

I’ve not seen it and to be honest I don’t really want to, I can imagine how vile and disgusting it is, why are there still so many arseholes around and just as bad why the fuck are they still getting away with it.