IGNORED

Mason Holgate

c1982

6 hours ago, plaidharper said:

Wish we could move him on but can't really see anyone coming in for him...  Why would they? Sadly probably another one that sits around running down his contract.  

We have to hope that there are clubs out there ran as incompetently as ours is.

I think there's a player in there.
His huge problem is his attitude and application.  
As a squad player he's not totally useless. Can play a couple of positions, admittedly not overly well, but I've seen far worse players at Everton over the years.
Considering no one is going to buy him we have to work with what we've got  

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I think it’s a great idea to loan players out to clubs you may on direct competition with.

The fact you are loaning out a player usually means he isn’t rated good enough for the team. So sending an inferior player to a a rival is like sending an assassin. 

Same as buying Maupay 😩

50 minutes ago, Shukes said:

The fact you are loaning out a player usually means he isn’t rated good enough for the team. So sending an inferior player to a a rival is like sending an assassin. 

Yes, additionally, players who are on loan are unavailable for selection in direct matches against their parent club.

4 hours ago, Shukes said:

I think it’s a great idea to loan players out to clubs you may on direct competition with.

Only trouble with that idea which I do like is Holgate will forget to load the gun 😂

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

£72,000 a week for a player of his ability sums up how fucked up we have become, any other club that fancied him would pay about 50% of that if he was lucky. 

That explains a lot about his attitude, dicking about with the cockiness of someone who can play much better, backed by a £3.75m salary