IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

4 hours ago, Bailey said:

Well tonight Lukaku would have had a hatrrick. Plus Morata looks mentally shot at the moment, combined with being rested for fatigue earlier in the season suggests to me that something isn'tt quite right with him at the moment.

Really? Stoke... Liverpool.... numerous other games this season where lukaku missed gilt edged chances to win a game.

9 minutes ago, captainbeaker said:

Has anyone read this, putting it here as Niasse was mentioned when he broke back in the team.

It's about Straq and his time with us.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/denis-stracqualursi-exclusive-interview-everton-career-goals-city-chelsea-tigre-a8073216.html

great article, i loved the straq for his trying, walk down memory lane.

26 minutes ago, captainbeaker said:

Has anyone read this, putting it here as Niasse was mentioned when he broke back in the team.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/denis-stracqualursi-exclusive-interview-everton-career-goals-city-chelsea-tigre-a8073216.html

That’s a great article, thanks Cap.

Its amazing how far effort can take you. Love how humble he has always been.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

Yep without doubt. He missed about 4 or 5 sitters. At least 3 1 v 1s. He had a shocker.

I'm not disputing morata should have scored. Im highlighting that lukaku has been far from clinical himself. Dufference is morata offers more than just goals. Far better player. 

2 hours ago, captainbeaker said:

Cracking piece that, love the the lad.

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

I'm not disputing morata should have scored. Im highlighting that lukaku has been far from clinical himself. Dufference is morata offers more than just goals. Far better player. 

You are right there... Lukaku - 10 goals, 23 chances created & Morata 10 goals, 24 chances created.

Its no like Chelsea create more chances  either... oh wait Chelsea have created 282 and Utd 229... That's roughly 3 extra per game more.

Anyway, we have been down this road before, lets just say we can agree to disagree.

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

You are right there... Lukaku - 10 goals, 23 chances created & Morata 10 goals, 24 chances created.

Its no like Chelsea create more chances  either... oh wait Chelsea have created 282 and Utd 229... That's roughly 3 extra per game more.

Anyway, we have been down this road before, lets just say we can agree to disagree.

Morata has superior pass completion... more key passes, less errors, less errors leading to goals, higher percentage take on completion, more tackles won, far more interceptions. 

Better footballer. Simple as that. 

14 hours ago, Matt said:

Why did you open this fucking “debate” again :shakingfist: 

just a minor point (not aimed at you, just a general explosion of frustration)... NEITHER OF THEM PLAY FOR US, WHO FUCKING CARES!!!

Even when Rom played for us he didn't care about us.... why do some people still revere him?

Massively overrated player. Throw all the goal stats you want at me (not you Matt, using your post as reference).... the lad couldn't trap a bag of cement, is lazy, has poor movement and is weak for a big man. His goal record vs top 6 is shit, flat track bully and a disrespectful prick to boot. 

Anyone care to disagree with any of those points? I've got evidence to back every single one up. 

2 hours ago, hafnia said:

Even when Rom played for us he didn't care about us.... why do some people still revere him?

Massively overrated player. Throw all the goal stats you want at me (not you Matt, using your post as reference).... the lad couldn't trap a bag of cement, is lazy, has poor movement and is weak for a big man. His goal record vs top 6 is shit, flat track bully and a disrespectful prick to boot. 

Anyone care to disagree with any of those points? I've got evidence to back every single one up. 

Because he was the best goalscorer we'd had in a long time, something we painfully lacked under Moyes. 
As long as the goals come, I really don't give a shit whether he pretends to be a "blue nose" or not. 

8 hours ago, Quinn31 said:

Because he was the best goalscorer we'd had in a long time, something we painfully lacked under Moyes. 
As long as the goals come, I really don't give a shit whether he pretends to be a "blue nose" or not. 

Best scorer of goals versus shit teams When the game is over.... yippee

Let's just allow him to do as he pleases.

The gobshite actually works harder for United.... clearly thought he was too good to do it for us.  

17 hours ago, hafnia said:

Best scorer of goals versus shit teams When the game is over.... yippee

Let's just allow him to do as he pleases.

The gobshite actually works harder for United.... clearly thought he was too good to do it for us.  

:doh: Seeing that we just took one point off West Brom and Bournemouth, sounds like just the guy we need!

Question: Can anyone tell me if Dixie Dean had a good first touch or not?

25 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

:doh: Seeing that we just took one point off West Brom and Bournemouth, sounds like just the guy we need!

Question: Can anyone tell me if Dixie Dean had a good first touch or not?

Talking about lukaku and bringing up Dixie Dean as a point of comparison?

Dixie Dean could do everything. Just read Bill shankleys quotes about him.  

Next up we discuss whether Muhammad Ali had a chin as bad as Amir Khan....

8 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Talking about lukaku and bringing up Dixie Dean as a point of comparison?

Dixie Dean could do everything. Just read Bill shankleys quotes about him.  

Next up we discuss whether Muhammad Ali had a chin as bad as Amir Khan....

I think you missed what I was trying to do there - I certainly wasn't comparing Lukaku and Dixie Dean. 

1 hour ago, Quinn31 said:

I think you missed what I was trying to do there - I certainly wasn't comparing Lukaku and Dixie Dean. 

Dixie Dean didn't have a bad first touch.... he was the ultimate footballer.  

He scored 3 goals against the 2nd best team in the league to break the 59 goal record.  Not 4 goals against hull at the bottom of the league. 

Lukaku as a goalscorer isn'tt even fit to be mentioned in the same breath as Dixie Dean. So unless Dixie Dean had Belgian blood or gave regular "im too good for this team" interviews then I dont see any parallels at all.

Lukaku is one seriously overrated player.