• Ramiro Funes Mori
    • Leighton Baines
    • Gareth Barry
    • James McCarthy
    • Tom Cleverley
    • Ross Barkley
    • Romelu Lukaku
    • Aaron Lennon

Was going to vote for Coleman for a perfect defensive display, however Lukaku decides to change my mind, and did regardless of the second goal. Absolutely sublime from him, pace, power, strength, quick feet, intelligence, a world class finish and made one of the better defenders in the league look like a plate of jelly. Fantastic.

Defended really well against Chelsea today and I've been waiting for a team to play them and wind Costa up all season and that's why. Barry had him in his back pocket and it was sad to see his childish dismissal at the end of the match, however, this means hopefully that Besic will start vs arsenal.

Two semi finals in the cups, would rather be pushing for CL in the league but will more than accept us getting it through the FA Cup. If we do, hopefully Moshiri will get his chequebook out and bolster the team ever more than he intended in order to keep us there. Wouldn't mind facing United in the final as I feel that game would be more than winnable.

Class today from Rom, shout to Lennon also. Keep pushing and you can redeem yourself Martinez.

His goal was outstanding, a class above.

Over the full 90 Coleman was solid, type of professional performance we've been missing.

Yes, it was a really good perfornance from Coleman, pushed Lukaku all the way, and if not for that first goal would have taken mom easily.

Coleman. Unbelievable 90 minute performance. Lennon was also very very good.

Lukaku massive special mention as he basically won us the game but based on 90 minutes it's seamus.

I would like Rom to watch Costa and take just a minute amount of the gunpowder that that fella takes... he's a prick and a nutter but a nip of what gets him going would turn Rom into what he could really be... a world class player.

Everton 2-0 Chelsea verdict: Old Lady embraces Moshiri on FA Cup glory night

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-2-0-chelsea-verdict-11031547#ICID=ios_EchoNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other

https://vimeo.com/158793343

This was before the kick off, I just wish Goodison was like this every week

I watched the game again. Coleman looked a 50m player last night from first minute to the last. A complete full backs performance.

His partnership with lennon is awesome, the pair of them are a nightmare for the opposition.

Yeah he was top drawer last night, makes a mockery of the people who wanted shut of him earlier in the season

Coleman. Unbelievable 90 minute performance. Lennon was also very very good.

Lukaku massive special mention as he basically won us the game but based on 90 minutes it's seamus.

I would like Rom to watch Costa and take just a minute amount of the gunpowder that that fella takes... he's a prick and a nutter but a nip of what gets him going would turn Rom into what he could really be... a world class player.

Echo all this.

So true. Why stop at Rom though? Imagine if our entire 11 played game-in game-out with that amount of intensity and attitude? And yes, I'm excluding the dirtiness and cuntness (although TBH some of that from our players would be a welcome change once in a while). How many times this season have we had a great half only to wonder if it was the same 11 playing the other half - and it could in either direction. I've said this a million times, and I'll say it a million more: the manager and the captain of the team are the ones responsible for lighting the fire under the players arses, and to a large extent neither does most of the time. We are too fucking nice, and too many times its the "Gentlemen's Club of Everton".

Edited by chalkpie