• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

He hasn't humiliated him. He simply didn't see him as a player he wanted from the start. He's loaned him out an tried to sell him from the get go but hasn't been able to offload him. Where now without Lukaku so where a massive striker down so he might give him a game this season because we didn't get another striker in simple as that!

Great transfer window in terms of outlay and the numbers we brought in but totally the wrong kind of players we should have targeted 

We've brought in to many static and similar midfielders over the last two seasons along with the likes of Cuco the clown 

I prey for Coleman and Bolasie to return early and have a massive change of our system/dynamic as we look absolutely terrible 

1 minute ago, EFC-Paul said:

Great transfer window in terms of outlay and the numbers we brought in but totally the wrong kind of players we should have targeted 

We've brought in to many static and similar midfielders over the last two seasons along with the likes of Cuco the clown 

I prey for Coleman and Bolasie to return early and have a massive change of our system/dynamic as we look absolutely terrible 

This.

People called it early doors though, he was replacing players with purpose for multiples of the same position (Rooney, Klaassen and Sig) and spent mega money doing so. Now he feels inclined to fit them all in, at all costs. That cost at present is a working formation. 

I wasn't overly sold on koeman, he improved with his conferences but he's showing exactly what happened at Southampton.  Falls out with players, Can be very stubborn and favours particular players. It's not looking great.

Just listened to Koeman's sum up of the match, for me he's trying to be to tactical in his approach to every game, he's seems to be more focused on their attributes and how to stop them, than just picking the best players available to him and sending them out there to have a go at them, he needs to stop over analysing everything and chopping and changing.

The players look lost there's no pattern to what we are doing, you can see it's not a team, just pick the best eleven and stick with them for a few games where injuries and bans allow, we need some stability which will come if he stops pissing about with the line up and tactics.

Not trolling anyone but just read posts on five players who played today all bar one got a slated, and he got a hopeful for the future.

The most concerning thing is they were all brought in by Koeman, surely that sheds light on his ability as a manager, and the evidence is being supplied by the fans that post on here.

5 minutes ago, Paddock said:

I'm not trolling anyone but the amount of people who seem to be made up we lost so they can have a pop at Koeman is fucking ridiculous.

You're either trolling or making a serious accusation that some people don't love Everton.

I would want Everton to win in any circumstances and trust that if and when the time comes that the manager has proven that he doesnt have any clue in how to set up and run the team then he will get dealt with accordingly.

Maybe you were made up sandro stank the gaff out instead of scoring a hat trick? Nope? Didn't think so. Why would fans be pleased that koeman is shaping up like mike walker?

Just now, hafnia said:

You're either trolling or making a serious accusation that some people don't love Everton.

I would want Everton to win in any circumstances and trust that if and when the time comes that the manager has proven that he doesnt have any clue in how to set up and run the team then he will get dealt with accordingly.

Maybe you were made up sandro stank the gaff out instead of scoring a hat trick? Nope? Didn't think so. Why would fans be pleased that koeman is shaping up like mike walker?

Interesting you are so touchy there Haf- it also wasn't meant at you- but if the cap fits and you want to bite then knock yourself out. If you'd of read the thread properly you would have seen why I posted it.

please don't tell me what I'm thinking or accusing people off, as you don't have the first idea what I think or feel.

1 minute ago, Paddock said:

Interesting you are so touchy there Haf- it also wasn't meant at you- but if the cap fits and you want to bite then knock yourself out. If you'd of read the thread properly you would have seen why I posted it.

please don't tell me what I'm thinking or accusing people off, as you don't have the first idea what I think or feel.

Was it aimed at Me? Not arsed if it was... but as I am a person - not people it seems you feel there are more who fit your theory.  

Interesting that you feel like I'm telling you what you are thinking.... but you seem to feel that you are allowed to theorize that people seem to be happy to lose for the opportunity to slate koeman? 

If the cap fits then I will wear it. But the cap that fits me is this:-

EVERTON COMES FIRST.

If for any reason it becomes necessary to suffer a humiliating derby defeat to get rid of a manager who could get us relegated - I will suffer it.

You are frankly talking out your arse if you think someone would sooner watch us lose just to make a few shitty posts about the manager. 

29 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Was it aimed at Me? Not arsed if it was... but as I am a person - not people it seems you feel there are more who fit your theory.  

Interesting that you feel like I'm telling you what you are thinking.... but you seem to feel that you are allowed to theorize that people seem to be happy to lose for the opportunity to slate koeman? 

If the cap fits then I will wear it. But the cap that fits me is this:-

EVERTON COMES FIRST.

If for any reason it becomes necessary to suffer a humiliating derby defeat to get rid of a manager who could get us relegated - I will suffer it.

You are frankly talking out your arse if you think someone would sooner watch us lose just to make a few shitty posts about the manager. 

Haf- you talk out your arse most days- you've just said Koeman is the new Mike Walker- you called for him to be sacked after losing to Chelsea then said you never you just wanted us to find a replacement- you've desperately tried to justify you waffling out your hoop over Lukaku for 2 years when you were (once again) wrong. the same striker who single handedly has scored twice as many as our whole side so far this season.

I'm out of this thread before it gets out of hand and I end up going too far.

laters for now.

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

Just listened to Koeman's sum up of the match, for me he's trying to be to tactical in his approach to every game, he's seems to be more focused on their attributes and how to stop them, than just picking the best players available to him and sending them out there to have a go at them, he needs to stop over analysing everything and chopping and changing.

The players look lost there's no pattern to what we are doing, you can see it's not a team, just pick the best eleven and stick with them for a few games where injuries and bans allow, we need some stability which will come if he stops pissing about with the line up and tactics.

If we were trying to focus on how to stop them we didnt do a very good job. They ran rings round us!

I said the second bit last season, I dont know what he is trying to achieve. First 10 mins we seemed to be engaging them high up the pitch but after we settled down, we sat back and from there on there was only one team going to win the game.

I know we all hope for more, and rightfully so, but taking all blue tinted specs off etc. our expected point tally at this point of the season was always going to be 4 points - probably even after the next game too. In our first 5 games we've had what I expect to be the top 4 (only ??? over Spurs and how they do at Wembley) - Man C, Chelsea and Man U away - we may all expect something but in reality anything is a bonus and they will each be favourites vs us. We simply must beat teams like Stoke at home - then Spurs today - they're much stronger but home advantage would level it out. The early fixtures were always going to be a struggle and the fact that we're bedding in so many new faces including a completely new attacking line-up; it's been a rude awakening. I get it, the performances have been poor but let's judge after 10-12 games, when the league is resembling something like it will look at the end of the season. Once again, I get it - momentum, etc.

I personally haven't enjoyed our performances but in my opinion we will still progress this season and performances will improve.

53 minutes ago, Paddock said:

Haf- you talk out your arse most days- you've just said Koeman is the new Mike Walker- you called for him to be sacked after losing to Chelsea then said you never you just wanted us to find a replacement- you've desperately tried to justify you waffling out your hoop over Lukaku for 2 years when you were (once again) wrong. the same striker who single handedly has scored twice as many as our whole side so far this season.

I'm out of this thread before it gets out of hand and I end up going too far.

laters for now.

I said he's "shaping up" like mike walker.... which to be fair isnt too inaccurate. I didn't say he's the new mike walker.

I have however alluded to the fact that I do believe our board new to start pipelining a new manager... a bit like we needed to pipeline a new striker 18 months ago when superstar made it clear he was off. 

He's not the answer IMO. it doesn't mean get rid now. It means get working on his successor.   Is this not about taking Everton to the next stage?  It may take 2 or 3 managers to get us where moshiri wants us. 

Go as far as you want Pad... no censorship on here if you want to express your opinion. 

Which surprise surprise is what I'm doing with koeman.  I wanted him in... I liked some things but quickly became alerted to many behaviours which I believev from a manager were at best 'divisive'...

From a tactical standpoint he's as erratic as a kid on footy manager trying to fit his new buys in no matter what the scenario.

I see a manager who like his predecessor is fond of certain players and falls out with others.... I see a manager who is hit and miss in the transfer market. I see a manager who fails to see things that do not work.

Quite frankly I expected far more from this bloke. I don't see anything in him that suggests he can take a group of players and make them better as a unit. 

In my view you can't complete with the top 6 if you are scared of them. Which is what Koeman is. As much as Martinez needed to leave at least he believed he could beat the top teams, Koeman doesnt believe he can, but hopes we can and aims to defend and nick one on the break.

If we spent 150m on players were billions from the champions league.

1 hour ago, Lowensda said:

I don't think anyone thought for one second that we would sell lukaku and replace him with....... no one.

Let's be honest. Based on his averages over the seasons here and the teams we played - how many goals would he have scored? Bearing in mind we have played Chelsea, spurs, man city in 3 out of our 4 games. Hardly prolific against them was He?

If we had signed giroud or even bloody benteke we would be faring a lot better.  

Only when DCL comes on or plays do we look like we have someone who can give us any presence. Rooney and sandro are deep players.