• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

If Moshori is coming out with that statement it must be highly embarrassing to the board that he said it just proves it's wrong or they wouldn't bother to mention it and try and water it down still can't believe some supporters think he is right to have said what he said and are prepared to defend him for saying it

Your job as the manager of any club is to promote the the club you are at as the best team you can play for whether that is Chester,Everton or Barcelona,what has done is the same as a car salesman saying don't buy this Fiat of me go down the road and buy a Ford of him there much better, the Fiat garage will struggle the Ford garage would prosper and the salesman can say not my problem I was only telling the truth. That is know way to run a business to come out with the comments he did is running your own business down

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I can just imagine Jon McCarthy getting on the blower to Ronaldo and telling him he should make the step up from Rail Madrid and sign for a real big club like Chester

We've just got rid of a manager who talks absolute shite so why would we want another one?

He never mate, Moyes still calls Everron "we" Moyes loyalty (up until he left us ) was unquestionable. I'm not sure Koemans attitude towards us in general worries me.

Nah, he might have said we sometimes but it wasn't exclusive thing at all. Plenty of times throughout his time with us he spoke about us the same way Koeman does.

Moyes still doing it after all that time bothered me but I'm not arsed about Koeman doing it when he's been here a few months. He won't be here still doing it in 10 years anyway, and to be honest, I don't need or even particularly want him to love Everton, I want him to make us win. He does that and I couldn't give a shit if he says Everton rather than we in every interview he gives.

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air...

We shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be; we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender

Now change "we" to "the allied forces" and it doesn't hit home as powerfully does it? - its because "we" suggests togetherness.... its leadership in action. Referring to the third party doesn't inspire those who are part of the overall aim.

Koeman needs to maybe understand this.

Nah, he might have said we sometimes but it wasn't exclusive thing at all. Plenty of times throughout his time with us he spoke about us the same way Koeman does.

Moyes still doing it after all that time bothered me but I'm not arsed about Koeman doing it when he's been here a few months. He won't be here still doing it in 10 years anyway, and to be honest, I don't need or even particularly want him to love Everton, I want him to make us win. He does that and I couldn't give a shit if he says Everton rather than we in every interview he gives.

If his heart isn't in it he'll do fuck all no matter where he is.

He just looks disolutioned already to me.

When a manager demonstrates true commitment and has a clear long-term strategy, then I can understand challenges in the short-term; it takes a while to switch from one strategy to another. When a manager views Everton as a stepping stone and clearly has his sights set elsewhere, long-term strategy becomes less of a focus and short-term gains are more important. Combine being beaten by Burnley and Norwich and thrashed by Chelsea with a manager who does not seem committed to the team - while being paid a fortune - and I'm genuinely concerned. He needs to make clear immediately his total commitment if he wants to right the ship.

When a manager demonstrates true commitment and has a clear long-term strategy, then I can understand challenges in the short-term; it takes a while to switch from one strategy to another. When a manager views Everton as a stepping stone and clearly has his sights set elsewhere, long-term strategy becomes less of a focus and short-term gains are more important. Combine being beaten by Burnley and Norwich and thrashed by Chelsea with a manager who does not seem committed to the team - while being paid a fortune - and I'm genuinely concerned. He needs to make clear immediately his total commitment if he wants to right the ship.

Yep, I just don't think we're the right fit for each other. He's saying all the wrong things for me. He sees us as a big payday and a slight step up from Soton on his way to better things.

I know I moaned about Martinez but this fella is as bad but for different reasons.

Well if he's an admirer of Klopp hopefully he might learn some of is managerial skills especially man management you can see that he respects his players and they would run through walls for him you don't feel that with our lads if truth be known most would like to run him to John Lennon airport

To be fair, Moyes talks about himself in the 3rd person so he had no chance when he was talking about us!