• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

He never shows much emotion in interviews which is not a problem long as in the dressing room he injects more emotion in getting his point across.

What worries me is that he is hardly in his technical area giving the players a bollocking or advice when we're playing shite obviously not his style but something needs to change cause our results lately have been shocking he needs to be heard more during games really scares me

He never shows much emotion in interviews which is not a problem long as in the dressing room he injects more emotion in getting his point across.

What worries me is that he is hardly in his technical area giving the players a bollocking or advice when we're playing shite obviously not his style but something needs to change cause our results lately have been shocking he needs to be heard more during games really scares me

just different styles. moyes yelled to the players every move he wanted them to make "seamus to ossie, ossie to Vic, Vic hold it......now pass to kevin" was annoying as hell. Fergie sat in the dugout and didn't say a word, he let his pre-match and halftime do all the business. Koeman is like that i guess.

Is anyone on the voting list doing well this season?

I think Simeone's doing well, Low and Koeman not started badly, I don't think the rest are doing very well.

Only read two up before posting. My bad. But yeah. No one's doing particularly well.

Edited by nyblue23

I think he will do 2 things

- let the players have it for not giving their all

- talk to Steve Walsh and verify he will indeed sign the positions RK requests as reinforcements are needed badly

Not having the first one Mark. Set up for defeat tnite. Formation/tactics shocking!

Not having the first one Mark. Set up for defeat tnite. Formation/tactics shocking!

I wasn't happy with anything about yesterday - players or manager. The players were absolutely fucking awful and look like they shit themselves whenever they're asked to do anything slightly out of their comfort zone which is unacceptable really. And the manager, like you said, set us up so fucking negatively it was unbelievable. As soon as the line-up was announced I thought it was going to be a long evening because our game was to sit back, defend and hope for the best. You can't play that formation and take out pretty much all of the pace of the side.

Edited by Romey 1878

This season is turning out to be another false dawn Koeman has come here on the biggest contract any manager has had at this club but what has he really achieved as a manager to warrant all the hype surrounding him.

He has come here probably with we must assume with certain guarantees of how much money would be at his disposal my concern is I'm really worried he will waste it I don't think he is any where near the finished article some of his decisions on team selection and management skills scare me.

The board need to be careful with this guy don't let him break the bank then walk away and leave us in the shite