• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

Looking like a seriously dogshit appointment. After a promising start he really has shown he's pretty clueless. Oh and the other bloke Moshiri another dogshit appointment. We're seriously on a massive decline.

Oh my fucking God are you really still having a go at Moshiri ?

In the space of nine months he has cleared the clubs debt, made massive strides towards securing a new ground and thrown a ton of money at the staff and playing squad. What else does he need to do?

He tried to spend £30m on sissoko..

Absolute dog shit of a player. He ignores tom Davies- a class player in the making.

I dont get him at all. He's like an android.... like a dutch Mike walker.... just detached from the club.

Pochettino actually did spend £30M pound on Sissoko so does that make him a bad manager in your book ?

Oh my fucking God are you really still having a go at Moshiri ?

In the space of nine months he has cleared the clubs debt, made massive strides towards securing a new ground and thrown a ton of money at the staff and playing squad. What else does he need to do?

Buying some fucking decent players would be a start. How has he threw a "ton" of money towards the playing squad? If he has its blown right past me...... Exactly what money went towards the playing squad other than the Stones money?

Pad I'm clueless, and fucking stupid cause I don't see much improvement in the defence.

Got to ask this are you a Chelsea supporter who's mistakenly gone on the wrong forum by any chance.

The defence would be better with Jagielka dropped. We'd win more games if we played. Deulofeu, Bolasie & Mirallas in the starting 11.

Buying some fucking decent players would be a start. How has he threw a "ton" of money towards the playing squad? If he has its blown right past me...... Exactly what money went towards the playing squad other than the Stones money?

How much do you think Bolasie is on?

How much do you think Gana is on?

How much do you think Williams is on ?

How much do you think Valencia is on?

He has put around £80m into the club in the space of 9 months yet to you he is a fraud, the mid boggles !

How much do you think Bolasie is on?

How much do you think Gana is on?

How much do you think Williams is on ?

How much do you think Valencia is on?

He has put around £80m into the club in the space of 9 months yet to you he is a fraud, the mid boggles !

Gana - same as Osman

Williams - same as Stones

Stekelenberg - less than Howard

Valencia - less than Mcgeady

Where has he put £80m into the club? You're making stuff up mate. The fella might have straightened the books, but he's yet to put any kind of big financial stamp on the playing squad!

I personally think Moshiri is only here because of the new stadium, he's a business man and buying into Everton is strictly business, and if it wasn't for the stadium he wouldn't be here, but that's not a bad thing if he continues to invest in the team as well, I don't really care if in 4-5 years he sells up and walks away with millions cause he can only do that if his money makes us successful.

I've never called for the managers head, just pointing out that Williams, Bolassie, and Valencia have not improved us one bit. Panic buys never seem to work out.

Valencia was the only panic buy. Bolasie looks our best attacking midfielder in my opinion. Williams will be a very important player especially with Jags looking to be on the decline.

Gana - same as Osman

Williams - same as Stones

Stekelenberg - less than Howard

Valencia - less than Mcgeady

Where has he put £80m into the club? You're making stuff up mate. The fella might have straightened the books, but he's yet to put any kind of big financial stamp on the playing squad!

I really don't feel the need no do I have the inclination to make stuff up

I give up I really do. I get emotions are running high but people have clearly forgotten how utterly shite we were under Martinez. No improvement in the defence? Jesus, apart from that one Chelsea game we haven't conceded many and were the 2nd best defensive record in the league ?

Eric haven't you got a banner to hold up on the Annie Rd celebrating being top in mid November or something?

I actually preferred how we played under Martinez (before the last 6 months of his reign). At least then we actually created a chance or two.

Koeman does need time but I still don't see what stamp he is putting on this side. He did it in his first few games, you could see the intensity and the directness, but they are no longer happening.

People still blaming Martinez need to get a grip. A good manager can start changing things within a couple of games, especially if they were that bad to begin with. You would expect it to be bumpy to start with and that is what we are going through but you should also expect to see their style of play being imposed on the team.

You've made a statement that Moshiri has "threw a ton of money at the playing squad" without backing it up. It's make believe.

Spends

£30m debt written off

£6m Koeman

£2m Walsh

£12m Martinez gone

£7m Gana

£12m Williams

£25m Bolasie

£?? how much into progress of new ground

= £92m+

Income

£40m from Stones

So... Roughly £50m invested there, whether it's his money or the TV money is irrelevant, he's authorized the payments.

Was also willing to pay £70m for at least 2 other players who chose to not come, confirmed by each player.

Edited by Matt

I actually preferred how we played under Martinez (before the last 6 months of his reign). At least then we actually created a chance or two.

Koeman does need time but I still don't see what stamp he is putting on this side. He did it in his first few games, you could see the intensity and the directness, but they are no longer happening.

People still blaming Martinez need to get a grip. A good manager can start changing things within a couple of games, especially if they were that bad to begin with. You would expect it to be bumpy to start with and that is what we are going through but you should also expect to see their style of play being imposed on the team.

Of course we are still paying from the last 2 seasons under Martinez. He basically changed our mentality and gave players somewhere to hide after every loss, thats the reason imo that none of our players have any fight.

Right now Koeman is steadying a ship, it doesnt look great at all i agree but this is a transitional period. We arent like West Brom wanting to go from a bottom side to a mid table team, we are a mid table team wanting to break a very tough top 6 so the players we need are of a different calibre which is the reason the summer window was such a nightmare.

Koeman was the best manager available for what we need which is a rebuild. It wont happen over night, season 2 is when he should be judged. Hopefully he has some players lined up in January that can make a difference.

exactly - look at Newcastle under Benitez, Villa under Bruce....

both managers have gone in and worked with what they have been left and have improved things. Koeman started well and something happened with the squad harmony..... the stuff he came out with was stupid.

He was bigging up Lukaku at the expense of the team - something that ain't gonna sit right with me for obvious reasons but it was not good psychology. I wish I kept a track of things but I know I made this point on many occasions "when Lukaku gets praised excessively he usually responds by putting his slippers on" - when Lukaku gets challenged he responds by showing what he can do. Never has there been a clearer case for a footballer needing the hairdryer versus an arm round the shoulder than in the case of Rom. His mental resilience is very very impressive - he's the complete opposite to Barkley, the kid needs constant encouragement and support. Rom needs a constant kick.

Aside from that Koeman just does not inspire..... its like having a pint of peroni poured into a john smiths glass, the bubbles disappear and you are left with a pretty dull pint.

Something just isn't right.

Edit:- Dean... again regarding the time it takes to rid the previous managers "habits" - not having it mate. Look at how Royle changed us immediately from the Walker regime, look at how the team looked energised with Unsworth and then initially with Koeman after Martinez.... look at Newcastle and Villa...... the managers can impact the team immediately and if they can't then something is wrong.

Edited by Hafnia

Edit:- Dean... again regarding the time it takes to rid the previous managers "habits" - not having it mate. Look at how Royle changed us immediately from the Walker regime, look at how the team looked energised with Unsworth and then initially with Koeman after Martinez.... look at Newcastle and Villa...... the managers can impact the team immediately and if they can't then something is wrong.

I get what you are saying but its different managers and different teams, some have an immediate impact and some dont. it didnt happen overnight with Benitez and Newcastle, he had a full summer, he already knew his players and brought in a number of his own players too. Look at Klopp, has only really just got Liverpool to how he wants them to play. Mourinho, it isnt happening for him either and he is arguably the best manager in the world.

I agree something is off but i dont think its the management side. This group of players stink and the majority need replacing fast.

Spends

£30m debt written off

£6m Koeman

£2m Walsh

£12m Martinez gone

£7m Gana

£12m Williams

£25m Bolasie

£?? how much into progress of new ground

= £92m+

Income

£40m from Stones

So... Roughly £50m invested there, whether it's his money or the TV money is irrelevant, he's authorized the payments.

Was also willing to pay £70m for at least 2 other players who chose to not come, confirmed by each player.

Bold - It's true you're off your bonce.

I get what you are saying but its different managers and different teams, some have an immediate impact and some dont. it didnt happen overnight with Benitez and Newcastle, he had a full summer, he already knew his players and brought in a number of his own players too. Look at Klopp, has only really just got Liverpool to how he wants them to play. Mourinho, it isnt happening for him either and he is arguably the best manager in the world.

I agree something is off but i dont think its the management side. This group of players stink and the majority need replacing fast.

Mourinho is a busted flush - he will be gone from united before long. Players have lost respect for him.

Benitez did make a big impact straight away - not miraculous which is what was needed but you could see in how the team played.

Klopp changed Liverpool straight from the get go - there really is no disputing that. The energy etc - their run up to the Europa cup final... he's galvanised them.

Koeman aint the answer mate - unfortuantely

Mourinho is a busted flush - he will be gone from united before long. Players have lost respect for him.

Benitez did make a big impact straight away - not miraculous which is what was needed but you could see in how the team played.

Klopp changed Liverpool straight from the get go - there really is no disputing that. The energy etc - their run up to the Europa cup final... he's galvanised them.

Koeman aint the answer mate - unfortuantely

Agreed, he did but what i mean is its only this season when its really his team and fully playing to his ideals. You seen glimpses of what he wanted last season.

"Koeman aint the answer mate - unfortuantely" - Way too early to judge surely?

Agreed, he did but what i mean is its only this season when its really his team and fully playing to his ideals. You seen glimpses of what he wanted last season.

"Koeman aint the answer mate - unfortuantely" - Way too early to judge surely?

nope... there was a glimpse of a honeymoon period which was completely ended with his series of ridiculous interviews.

There seems to be a detachment between players.... anyone see Barkley go nuts at Rom yesterday? First time I'd seen it but understood why - Barkley needs movement in front of him. If it can't be Rom then give the kid Calvert Lewin a go... there is zero energy when we have the ball.

I'm fuming that Koeman chose to praise Lukaku - I just knew he would down tools... happened all the time with Martinez.

To a point I understand it - Lukaku is who he is.... he is the product of a lot of hype and you see that in his confidence. He needs bringing down to earth not having his ego boosted. I'm interested to know what the sky pundits made of him yesterday - someone said he got slated a bit. Interesting given Thierry Henry was on the panel.

nope... there was a glimpse of a honeymoon period which was completely ended with his series of ridiculous interviews.

There seems to be a detachment between players.... anyone see Barkley go nuts at Rom yesterday? First time I'd seen it but understood why - Barkley needs movement in front of him. If it can't be Rom then give the kid Calvert Lewin a go... there is zero energy when we have the ball.

I'm fuming that Koeman chose to praise Lukaku - I just knew he would down tools... happened all the time with Martinez.

To a point I understand it - Lukaku is who he is.... he is the product of a lot of hype and you see that in his confidence. He needs bringing down to earth not having his ego boosted. I'm interested to know what the sky pundits made of him yesterday - someone said he got slated a bit. Interesting given Thierry Henry was on the panel.

All opinions, they will be divided especially at a time like this.

I gave that clown Martinez two full seasons so ill certainly do the same with a more proven manager.

All opinions, they will be divided especially at a time like this.

I gave that clown Martinez two full seasons so ill certainly do the same with a more proven manager.

I usually take my time before turning on a manager... Moyes got 5 years I think. Martinez up till the west ham debacle. Koeman - something just isn't right. It has the feeling of a Mike Walker tenure... it just isn't right.

Edited by Hafnia

I usually take my time before turning on a manager... Moyes got 5 years I think. Martinez up till the west ham debacle. Koeman - something just isn't right. It has the feeling of a Mike Walker tenure... it just isn't right.

Time will tell i suppose. I hope it works out with Koeman, i do get what you mean though it doesnt seem a 'perfect' fit and i dont fully think it is for the future but i do think he is right for the rebuild if that makes sense.