IGNORED

Joe Hart

Hi shots. Low shots. One on ones. Cross claims. Check how he positions himself and spreads himself. Willing to take the ball on any body part Inc face. He's not as bad as people think...how many can remember these saves?

https://youtu.be/-z_nOWpgaG4

https://youtu.be/AOqGsSmflz0

https://youtu.be/0GjTs65dGfo

https://youtu.be/S4i9ZRcsujY

https://youtu.be/LDVbdSr7QiY

Niasse has some good vids as well.

Wow Mark, you've turned into a right condescending bellend in this thread.

look at his argument. he comes in here huffing and puffing how good the premier league is and doesn't even watch other leagues or follow them? WTF?

like saying your car is shit, but i've only ever driven one car and know nothing about the others. oh yeah, but yours is shit not that i would know, but i'm still saying it is. that's not debate.

look at his argument. he comes in here huffing and puffing how good the premier league is and doesn't even watch other leagues or follow them? WTF?

like saying your car is shit, but i've only ever driven one car and know nothing about the others. oh yeah, but yours is shit not that i would know, but i'm still saying it is. that's not debate.

To be honest, I doubt anybody watches the PL, La Liga or Bundesliga enough to have real in depth knowledge.

It's just not possible to watch every game. So it's either the odd game or highlights...which don't do much.

Unless the persons role in life is to be a bum and just sit watching footy from AM to PM.

His responses to Paul's comments were the ones I'm specifically referring to.

I've had my dinner and you're right J.

Sorry Paul, If you like hart and the premier league, that's the right to do so and regardless of my opinion, I shouldn't have been snide about it.

Apologies to any other who were offended by my England, hart, or premier league comments. Have a good evening.

Who's huffed and puffed? You've jumped to two assumptions based on what?

Did I say I don't watch other leagues I said I try and watch as much as possible there's a big difference, if you actually read what I previously wrote I said he's no world beater but he's not shit as some make him out to be and better than what we've had for some time "in my opinion!"

If you want to act a cunt with people and be a condescending fucker then fair enough Mark but don't try and pigeon hole me when you know fuck all about me or what I watch etc

Edited by EFC-Paul

To be honest, I doubt anybody watches the PL, La Liga or Bundesliga enough to have real in depth knowledge.

It's just not possible to watch every game. So it's either the odd game or highlights...which don't do much.

Unless the persons role in life is to be a bum and just sit watching footy from AM to PM.

hopefully our manager, dof and scouting team do. If they think Hart is our no 1 that's good enough for me

Apparently the price is 7 mil. (I am now a form believer in the scrabble theory) and Everton have told City that they wont meet that evaluation. They are happy with Stek and wont spend 7 mil on another keeper. (Swedish newspaper)

Madness if true, buy him for 7 and sell Robles!

Apparently the price is 7 mil. (I am now a form believer in the scrabble theory) and Everton have told City that they wont meet that evaluation. They are happy with Stek and wont spend 7 mil on another keeper. (Swedish newspaper)

Madness if true, buy him for 7 and sell Robles!

this have been reporting furhter up in the thread before i got carried away :dont know: 7 million would be a one year loan and that total isn't a fee, it's what his wages would cost us at 130k a week. we said no thanks, i guess man city is expecting the loan clubs to pickup his wages.