IGNORED

Joe Hart

I don't think he's been treat bad at all.

From what both Pep and Hart have said, it's all been about how honesty from day one. The same sort of thing we are praising Koeman for!!!

Hart is being a true professional. His attitude is great. Pep has maybe been a bit rash in deciding but whatever happens I think Hart will have a great season.

I don't think he's been treat bad at all.

From what both Pep and Hart have said, it's all been about how honesty from day one. The same sort of thing we are praising Koeman for!!!

Hart is being a true professional. His attitude is great. Pep has maybe been a bit rash in deciding but whatever happens I think Hart will have a great season.

He just hasn't given him a chance to fight for his place - its not right really.

that parallel runs true for Koeman too

I assume you mean that Niasse has been treated unfairly and should get more chances to prove that he is awful? Koeman gave Niasse games pre season and its fair to say the lad should not be playing premier league football.

whereas Joe Hart has been a top pro for Man city and helped them win 3 titles.

Edited by Hafnia

See above.

the only player who can be considered written off without a chance is Niasse - but lets be honest, Koeman had a good look at him in pre season camp and in pre season friendlies. He can't be compared to a 4 times golden gloves winner who has contributed to the club winning medals..

Again, I'm not comparing skill sets, I'm comparing the managers approach; came in having already made up their minds and that's that.

suppose so.... it seems that nearly every manager bar conte has come in and done something similar (Moyes - Kone, Mourinho - Schweinsteiger, Koeman - Niasse)

Just the clip where he supposedly rules out Hart...as per the SSN headline. So far as I can hear, there is no reference to any particular player, more a blanket 'no, I'll not talk about any player or position, or talk about any player with another club'.

They showed him say "no interest" when I was watching. That was just before what you've posted.