IGNORED

Juan Mata

The midfield won't be overloaded as they play different positions, Pogba is a CM, and Mata an AM :P

not true, if you watched the euros you would have seen that pogba can't defend well and was heavily supported by the amazing backline at Juve. He's an AM and will be for them. they already have enough defensive mids, schneiderlin, carrick, etc.

Personally I think it's a bit degrading for Pogba, if you gave me a choice I wouldnt return to the Club that shipped me out in a million years.

Only reason he left was because Ferguson refused to entertain the kind of contract his twat of an agent was demanding.

Seen those post-signing pictures? The boy thinks he's Usain Bolt and Floyd Mayweather rolled into one. The United hater in me hopes he will be a massive flop.

Only reason he left was because Ferguson refused to entertain the kind of contract his twat of an agent was demanding.

Seen those post-signing pictures? The boy thinks he's Usain Bolt and Floyd Mayweather rolled into one. The United hater in me hopes he will be a massive flop.

I doubt he'll be a flop per se, but I can't see him ever looking like an £89m player. That sort of price means you're a special player and he's not.

I doubt he'll be a flop per se, but I can't see him ever looking like an £89m player. That sort of price means you're a special player and he's not.

This. Realistically, they've paid £40m over the price he should be.

Although in defense of Pogba, he left because at the time he was on the cusp of a first team place, Ferguson convinced Scholes out of retirement and used Rafael as a centre mid instead of giving him a go, citing they had 'no other options' (during an injury crisis) was the straw that broke the camels back.

Edited by Lowensda

It's a guaranteed kick in the teeth to any player let alone a quality player . A pure insult.

This is mourinho a over. He does things to send messages to players that he's the boss. He usually does it to one or two big names.

Back to the Mata thread.

Mourinho subbing a sub just shows what a poor decision the first subbing was.

Back to the Mata thread.

Mourinho subbing a sub just shows what a poor decision the first subbing was.

No, that's just a typical Mourinho move. He'll sub subs or get a sub ready to come on, but send him back to the bench real quick in favor of another kind of player. It all depends on his interpretation of the course of the game. He's not afraid to do unorthodox substitution practices on the spot. Doesn't necessarily mean anything about the players in question.

Edited by Mirallas