IGNORED

Weirdness Abounds (or the Idrissa Gana Gueye Thread)

haha yeah he's shit missed a couple passes, thank you Joe for proving the naysayers wrong. FFS we have some fickle fans on here. we'd win the league and they'd be bitching bolasie had one bad pass and gueye missed a tackle.

Haha! I wasn't trying to prove any naysayers wrong. I think we're all pretty high on the player. I just thought I'd add to the discussion! The team can always improve, even if they win the league. We (but, really, Koeman) should hold them to higher standards accordingly. I did think it was funny to nitpick Gueye's performance after a match in which he only narrowly missed out at complete and utter perfection!

No need for a contract at all! Why would you throw extra money in when not needed? He hasn't been brought in on minimum wage, he'll be on parity with other players at the club.

If someone plays their arse off for the club and goes beyond what we expect of them then they should be rewarded. If at work a person does really well they should get a pay rise (doesn't happen in reality but it should!)