IGNORED

Middlesbrough (Home) Saturday September 17

markjazzbassist

Slow start. But once we went a goal behind and woke up, we controlled the rest of the game.

Had a good hour of good solid football, then we decided to see the last 20 minutes out at a canter. Which was a bit dull but not too surprising.

Good to see that we do actually change our play during the game rather than continously looking to push on no matter what. Adjusting to the situation can only be a good thing.

The players look confident at the back. Not the nervous wrecks of the last 2 years. Going forward, there is so much versatility and option. Then you look at the bench and it gets even better.

Very good start to the season. The players are getting their confidence up, getting up to speed with how Koeman wants them to play when behind, when in front, when seeing out the game. All in time for the big boys coming to play!!!

I think we lack the confidence at the moment to come out and be aggressive from the start, the more games we play and get a result out of, and the longer Koeman has with the squad the better we will be at coming out and being aggressive and fast paced from the start.

Anyway well done lads in general and Ross, Barry, Coleman and Gana. Thought Ross gave a much better performance and was more like what we want to see from him. Well played Koeman for giving hilm a talking to and then the chance to put it right.

Very impressed with this Everton.

Hardly touched the ball yet

I think people close their eyes... had two lovely pieces of interaction. One touch football.

Lukaku was laboured from 49 minutes, held his foot and that was him in the game. Not sure why we looked different with him off because we didn't. Strange that he objected to being taken off, the tackle that led to it was a boot in the back of the calf... the manager ain't gonna pander him. If you are fit then play, if not get off.

Genuinely proud tonight. I see the makings of a real team. Idrissa Gueye is a player.... absolute machine. Him in midfield with gareth Barry is like mike tyson and cus d'mato.... perfect mixture of knowledge and brawn.

Barkley - well done mate. Outstanding. That was a man's performance that.

Our back 4 is the envy of the premier league. Fuckin ace! Get in!!!

West Brom, Stoke, Sunderland, Middlesborough - these are the games you need to tick off if you want to be challenging for Champions League. In the past, teams like that are the ones who frustrate us, but we've dispatched them all with ease in consecutive games (curious to know, when was the last time we won 4 in a row?). Excellent run and pleasing to see us win games like this.

Vintage Coleman.

We're getting results without playing as well as we can, some players are still not at their best, could be a very good season.

Does seem the difference...a good 20 minutes or so vs boro results in 3 goals..

A good half away results in 3 goals..

If we turn it on for a full game soon I can see us twatting someone..Palace hopefully cos theyou piss me off

In the US it's the Energizer bunny. In the rest of the world, It's the Duracell bunny. One of those odd quirks of advertising.

I'll be damned, never knew about the Duracell bunny, learned something new. The Energizer bunny looks way more cool.

http://www.brandchannel.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/duracell-energizer-bunny.jpg

Edited by Ghoat