IGNORED

Wayne Rooney

1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

0 surprise here, he was a terrible choice as manager.  he has no expereience coaching.  i get that he's a national treasure over there but after they get relegated this year i would hope they'd finally fire him.

You do realise that they have only 9 players right? The club is quite literally on fire at boardroom level and as a result there's not much Guardiola could do at Derby, nevermind Rooney.

2 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

0 surprise here, he was a terrible choice as manager.  he has no expereience coaching.  i get that he's a national treasure over there but after they get relegated this year i would hope they'd finally fire him.

Why would you hope he gets the sack? He most likely will admittedly but I sincerely hope he doesn't, wish him nothing but the best.

41 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

For me he needs to pack in alcohol - he probably has a tough time reigning in his urges for females at the best of times but alcohol clearly makes him do stupid things.

Doesn't look healthy at all and he needs to nip this in the bud. 

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

Feel so sorry for his wife she can’t keep standing by him surely, and a couple of his lads are getting on now they don’t need to be dealing with this sort of shit in the playground, no matter how sorry he is he’s a selfish cunt in my opinion.  

She's just as bad, well in her youth at least. 

26 minutes ago, pete0 said:

She's just as bad, well in her youth at least. 

When they were at school or married or had kids or what, she’s having her own problems with that wag Vardy at the moment and doesn’t need Rooney sticking the boot in as well, Vardy must be rubbing her hands together at what’s unfolding in front of her. He’s obviously got no respect for himself but at least have some for your wife and kids there the ones who will suffer the most if the family breaks down, I would find it very hard to excuse him for actions no matter what Coleen as done. He needs protecting from himself but until he admits his failings to himself he will just carry on repeating the same shit. There are a few lads on here who know what it means to face your demons and address their problems and not hide behind token apologies. Sorry for banging on Pete but when you have kids you need to do better than he has shown over the years. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

When they were at school or married or had kids or what, she’s having her own problems with that wag Vardy at the moment and doesn’t need Rooney sticking the boot in as well, Vardy must be rubbing her hands together at what’s unfolding in front of her. He’s obviously got no respect for himself but at least have some for your wife and kids there the ones who will suffer the most if the family breaks down, I would find it very hard to excuse him for actions no matter what Coleen as done. He needs protecting from himself but until he admits his failings to himself he will just carry on repeating the same shit. There are a few lads on here who know what it means to face your demons and address their problems and not hide behind token apologies. Sorry for banging on Pete but when you have kids you need to do better than he has shown over the years. 

Man gets drunk and falls asleep, if he weren't famous it wouldn't even be news. Shame on the rags and the girls, and more so the girls parents who blame Rooney making out their kids are victims.

He's gone out and had a few too many. Pretty sure most of us have done that at some point. 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

Interesting .... Do tell. 

Pretty much common knowledge. There were videos back in the day.

15 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Man gets drunk and falls asleep, if he weren't famous it wouldn't even be news. Shame on the rags and the girls, and more so the girls parents who blame Rooney making out their kids are victims.

He's gone out and had a few too many. Pretty sure most of us have done that at some point. 

I not going to bang on about it for fear of coming across mighty a than thou, and I do get that people make mistakes but to keep repeating the same mistake doesn’t sit well with me. So genuinely hope he learns from this and makes the changes to his life needed. 

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

I not going to bang on about it for fear of coming across mighty a than thou, and I do get that people make mistakes but to keep repeating the same mistake doesn’t sit well with me. So genuinely hope he learns from this and makes the changes to his life needed. 

That's it. 

Any sensible person in his position doesn't go out on the lash, get so pissed he falls asleep fully clothed (saving grace) ending up in some birds hotel room.

I imagine he had a great night but he isnt meant to have a good time anymore, he is married and has kids! 😂

3 hours ago, pete0 said:

I think you are confusing her with Gerrard's Mrs... Which is why he got a torrid time at the Derby... Something to do with video footage.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...