IGNORED

January Transfer Window

14 hours ago, Peter H said:

I still have a good feeling about Klaassen. Would love to see him in the u23s or loaned out to another PL-team

I don't get that shout, where would he go? Who would take him? Lets say he goes to a team in the prem and starts playing boss, we've just strengthened a team around us so for me that's a no.  

32 minutes ago, aaron said:

I don't get that shout, where would he go? Who would take him? Lets say he goes to a team in the prem and starts playing boss, we've just strengthened a team around us so for me that's a no.  

Theres no point in letting him play in a lower league when he needs to adjust to the PL tempo. I could stretch to the championship. (its even faster than the prem in some aspects)

You can highlight poor games from many a player in various competitions and tournaments, it doesn't make them a bad player and there are many players that don't contribute in the set area's you mention but they do in other's 

The fact behind what you criticised him for is he captained a fairly average Ajax side to the final of a tournament we've been dicked in many a time and he played well in bar the final 

The lads started about four games and had a small amount off the bench in probably what was our worst and most disjointed period it's way to early to write the lad off 

On 1/21/2018 at 06:09, jofanon said:

To think the left side was comfortably our strongest asset...

Klaasen needs another chance.  He has football intelligence I know there is a player there.  Besides he can’t be worse than that shithouse Morgan

I agree with the Klaassen shout, and it's not fair to compare with Schneiderlin. The former was captain of his league-leading team and wanted by his former club; the latter was warming the bench and wasn't wanted by his former club. Klaassen has potential, whereas we should be selling Schneiderlin.

We're not going to bring anyone else in, are we? Pretty much dreading the rest of the season. Worst squad since Smith. 

We had four positions we needed to strengthen in. We've managed one. And while I've got nothing against Walcott, he wasn't a player we needed now, we've just let two wingers go and rumours are might loan out another to accommodate him. Why? When CM, LB and CB are so weak, just why? 

Where are the loan signings ffs?? 

2 hours ago, jofanon said:

Sounds like he wants to sell Lookman?

Don't get it personally.  Lad has talent

Think you misread that mate.

He was saying that because Lennon went, that no one else in that position can go on loan. But I don’t think he meant that they can go permanent either, as that would leave us short in that position. 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Can't believe I'm going to defend him, but I'm not surprised he's not got a clue. He's said several times he's got no influence in all of that, it's purely down to Walsh and the board. 

I also expect he will play 'dumb' in press conferences because if he says that he knows nothing he will get less questions! 

On ‎25‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 12:33, nogs said:

West Ham about to sign Euro Championship winner Joao Mario on loan. We'll keep playing Morgan Schneiderlin. 

But why am I surprised, West Ham now have a better manager than us. He'd probably make a better DoF than we've got too. 

He's not all that, wouldn't be too bothered about them signing that.

Sanchez (on loan at Swansea) won the Euros too, he passes to advertising boards and is shite.

1 hour ago, aaron said:

He's not all that, wouldn't be too bothered about them signing that.

Sanchez (on loan at Swansea) won the Euros too, he passes to advertising boards and is shite.

He's better than anyone we have in midfield. 

Oh, and then there's Schurrle to West Ham or West Brom...