IGNORED

January Transfer Window

I usually have a routine for deadline day. 1 ipad with a transfer blog put together by 10 ish sports journalists that I respect. 1 TV with Skysports, 1 apple TV with the largest newspaper in Sweden that send a 12 hour live panel show about transfers. Laptop for google and my phone for twitter. (I usually work from home on transfer deadline days)

This year I'm doing none of that because Everton won't do anything today. Perhaps another couple of loans out but thats about it. 

3 hours ago, Peter H said:

I usually have a routine for deadline day. 1 ipad with a transfer blog put together by 10 ish sports journalists that I respect. 1 TV with Skysports, 1 apple TV with the largest newspaper in Sweden that send a 12 hour live panel show about transfers. Laptop for google and my phone for twitter. (I usually work from home on transfer deadline days)

This year I'm doing none of that because Everton won't do anything today. Perhaps another couple of loans out but thats about it. 

I'm in a workshop all day and I'll be getting an early night before we start again tomorrow. Last year I was up until 2am after following every source I knew from about 7am on every device I could get hold of. This time around, I could not care less.

Mangala is a left-sided CB ... so we're getting closer to a Left Back. I'm a bit nonplussed by Allardyce's claim there are no suitable players available - anyone would be more suitable than continuing with Martina. I like the bloke, can't fault him for his approach, but he simply isn'tt a Left Back.

Fans need to keep the pressure on the club. Absolutely nowhere near good enough from the board ever since Mosh took over. 

Rediculous. How many seasons have we had to find an adequate cover for LB? Same goes for RB. Same goes for a lot of other positions.

Useless idiots getting paid for fuck all. Lukaku goes, no replacement until January, and more to that an unproven striker who has as many goals as Arouna Kone in his league this season.

What the fuck have the club been doing during the closing of the transfer market? Look at the real clubs around us who get business done quickly at the start of a window. Its shameless. An absolute shambles from the club.

If the board say they want to show ambition to be a top club then fucking do it, because at the minute the lot of them are starting to embarrass themselves. Mosh, start right now at looking for a new DoF, new manager and overhaul the whole scouting system. Whilst you're at it sort out your "business men" of the club and overhaul those too.

Fresh start. Most of the dead wood is not on the field.

We now know that Leicester/Mahrez want 95 million package. Pay it. He's 26 and proven. Top 10 player in EPL when interested. Everton desperately need this type of player. Mangala not a bad signing but again another 'wait and see' type signing.

If we are not in the running for a signing like Mahrez then we are not Everton FC.

1 minute ago, Jeff the Canadian Bluenose said:

We now know that Leicester/Mahrez want 95 million package. Pay it. He's 26 and proven. Top 10 player in EPL when interested. Everton desperately need this type of player. Mangala not a bad signing but again another 'wait and see' type signing.

If we are not in the running for a signing like Mahrez then we are not Everton FC.

Can he play left back?

1 minute ago, Jeff the Canadian Bluenose said:

It doesn't matter what's offered if the player doesn't want to go to said club which would be us if we stuck our noses in 

43 minutes ago, Loose said:

Lookman sent out on loan - to Germany. Going to get that EPL experience he's lacking there, is he? Fuck off, Allardyce,

To be fair, I think the Bundesliga is probably the best league to get near PL experience as any in Europe. I mean, you could argue that's the best league in the world and he's joining a club that plays in Europe

9 minutes ago, Quinn31 said:

To be fair, I think the Bundesliga is probably the best league to get near PL experience as any in Europe. I mean, you could argue that's the best league in the world and he's joining a club that plays in Europe

I suppose so. I can't see him being a regular starter, though. He could make an impact off the bench for us. I'm concerned Allardyce doesn't like his sort and will get rid. We'll miss out on a hell of a player if he does.