IGNORED

Blue Bill's shiny new stadium at the docks...

Lowensda

Hello guys and gals (yes tis I  the  amazingly chipper rubes.  lol lol

21 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Brilliant idea  that  It makes me proud to be a blue.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Matt said:

I hope they don’t stick another white block building there and actually try and incorporate the surroundings. The Ibis hotels I’ve driven past for work are simply awful looking

Well you can tell by the image it's going to be fine building.

24 minutes ago, Bill said:

Was going to put the pic up for you Matt, says I'm only allowed maximum total size 0.02mb.  I've tried putting smaller pics on but it won't have it.  Does anybody else have the same problem. ?

The image limit has always been a problem. I found an alternative source, looks good!

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Your not near any water now are you? 🤣

Out earlier and saw a huge presence of the fire and rescue services on the Exe near us, probably 20/30 guys and 5/6  boats; water level had gone down a bit since yesterday but still pretty crazy. I really hope they were just doing some training.

19 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Out earlier and saw a huge presence of the fire and rescue services on the Exe near us, probably 20/30 guys and 5/6  boats; water level had gone down a bit since yesterday but still pretty crazy. I really hope they were just doing some training.

Probably training in case it bursts its banks. It happens so infrequently and staff change so probably familiarisation exercise to get people used to protocol and procedures. Lets hope anyway 🤞

2 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Never gonna happen.... wont believe it till there is a spade in the ground blah blah blah...... lol

Half the red nose tourists won't be able to do a ferry trip without seeing our big shiny and 3rd new build stadium on the skyline whilst they remember they are sticking extensions on our first stadium destroying the local community. 

Anyone who recalls their first match will always remember seeing the stadium and then the pitch for first time......  as a kid that is the clincher. We will have one of the top 4 stadiums in the country.... us, spurs, arsenal, old Trafford. After that it will be villa then maybe city.....