IGNORED

Realistic new year targets

Finn balor

Sat in whetherspoons on my own it’s New Year’s Eve and I’ve had the worst year of my life. Anyway the signing of the don has perked me up so realistically what would everyone like to see for the rest of the year? Gutted dunc couldn’t have gotten us over the line in the league cup. Anyway, a decent show in the next two games and a push for Europe. No reason why we can’t do it. Get the planning permission for Bramley and start digging. Put them kopite cunts noses right out of joint. 

9 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Really sorry to hear that Finn, wish you all the best for the next one. I'll be tucked up in bed well before 12.00 so hoping the local fireworks don't disturb my slumber.

Can only repeat this (except I’m hoping the gunfire doesn’t keep me up). All the best Finn, and everyone 

1 minute ago, Finn balor said:

Didn’t mean it to be a downer boys n girls. Just thought I’d throw it in. After 00:00 the world is a different place. It’s amazing if you stop to think for a minute that we are all over the world. We all have our own things going on. Troubles, happiness. We fall out on this website from time to time. We don’t know each other but the thing that bonds us is the blues. We are a family.  Whatever this club is the one thing I know for sure is we are a family. Love everyone on here and wish your loved ones all the happiness that 2020 can bring. 

Amen bro!

12 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Didn’t mean it to be a downer boys n girls. Just thought I’d throw it in. After 00:00 the world is a different place. It’s amazing if you stop to think for a minute that we are all over the world. We all have our own things going on. Troubles, happiness. We fall out on this website from time to time. We don’t know each other but the thing that bonds us is the blues. We are a family.  Whatever this club is the one thing I know for sure is we are a family. Love everyone on here and wish your loved ones all the happiness that 2020 can bring. 

No worries mate we are all here to share our problems when needed. 
I think in this window we just need a top CH, and come the Summer window maybe 2 or 3 a CMF a striker and RB but they need to be top draw. 

13 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Sorry to hear about the bad year, FB. It's amazing to me how loyalty and love of your team transcends so much. Marriages, relationships that you thought would last forever, jobs you thought would set you up for life, all go by the wayside, but the bond you made with your football club you will take with you to the grave. When I look at old pictures of the crowds at GP, you realise what an amazing sense of continuity football brings. It will always be there, and I certainly take solace from that. Hope you have a wonderful new year.   

16 minutes ago, Formby said:

Sorry to hear about the bad year, FB. It's amazing to me how loyalty and love of your team transcends so much. Marriages, relationships that you thought would last forever, jobs you thought would set you up for life, all go by the wayside, but the bond you made with your football club you will take with you to the grave. When I look at old pictures of the crowds at GP, you realise what an amazing sense of continuity football brings. It will always be there, and I certainly take solace from that. Hope you have a wonderful new year.   

Can only echo this. It wasn’t the best end of 2019 for me, so I apologise if I’ve been more of a dick than usual 😛, but this place and going the game kept me sane. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

No worries mate we are all here to share our problems when needed. 
I think in this window we just need a top CH, and come the Summer window maybe 2 or 3 a CMF a striker and RB but they need to be top draw. 

I thought you’d want Sidibe on a permanent 😉

15 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Finn, it’s good to share, some times easier with those we don’t know face to face.

Best wishes to all, we never know what’s around the corner, good or bad, all we can do is make the most of what we have and to help others less fortunate if we can.

Our beloved club is in an exiting place, quality manager, financial backing, new ground, squad that can improve under the manager, and best of all, us the fans who are the club. COYB!