IGNORED

Arsenal (Home) Saturday 19 December

markjazzbassist

11 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Anyone know more about VAR than I? Ref can't take a look at the Ceballos challenge at the half and send him off at the beginning of the second, can he?

Hope so because that was scummy as fuck. Raked his calf, then deliberately did that 'stepping over him to provoke a reaction' stunt, and then hit the deck to get our player in trouble. One of the most piece of shit moves in the game and it needs to be stamped out.  

Got a dying phone here so will keep it short, comfortable half - only negative being the absolute brainfart from Davies which will do his bid for the 1st Team no good. Naive in the extreme to swing a foot like that in the box and was rightly punished.

Feel a bit sorry for Arteta too, it's not him that's the problem. Haven't seen a more boring, run of the mill Arsenal XI in my lifetime. 

2 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Got a dying phone here so will keep it short, comfortable half - only negative being the absolute brainfart from Davies which will do his bid for the 1st Team no good. Naive in the extreme to swing a foot like that in the box and was rightly punished.

Feel a bit sorry for Arteta too, it's not him that's the problem. Haven't seen a more boring, run of the mill Arsenal XI in my lifetime. 

Did you feel sorry for Arteta when he kissed the arsenal badge after scoring against us?  He can fuck off. 

Davies played well that half IMO. Penalty aside, and I've got reservations about those. 

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Sorry to pick on you in particular Bailey but Auba? Who the fuck is that? A player never managed by Mou? Winds me up in the extreme this tabloid-esque name shortening. Next our first team coach will be Fer and our manager Anc. STOP IT!

Hahah it’s because a it’s a nightmare to spell 😂

2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Did you feel sorry for Arteta when he kissed the arsenal badge after scoring against us?  He can fuck off. 

Davies played well that half IMO. Penalty aside, and I've got reservations about those. 

Davies did play well still a sloppy pen to give away imo.