IGNORED

Manchester City (Home) Wednesday 17th February

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

We can’t take them on at their own game we would get slaughtered not to say we won’t anyway, if James and Bernard started this game I’d be more worried. 

So we are basically going out with the white flag waving. 
That’s not football and it’s not good enough for a club like ours.

Would rather go out and fight to try and win than admit defeat before the whistle is blown. 

1 minute ago, milesey05 said:

Would rather go out and fight to try and win than admit defeat before the whistle is blown. 

If Ancelotti isn’t our manager he’s getting slaughtered for this line-up. Guaranteed. 

1 minute ago, milesey05 said:

Carlo knows if he set us up like normal we could potentially go out there and suffer a humiliating loss. Which, heading into the derby, could be crippling for the remainder of the season

4 minutes ago, milesey05 said:

Or maybe we are going out to hold and frustrate them to start with then introduce James and Bernard when the time is right. 

3 minutes ago, milesey05 said:

And if we get slaughtered with this line up??

No one’s saying we won’t all things are possible, the managers come up with a game plan if he gets it wrong he has to face the flack and we have another few shit days. 

3 minutes ago, milesey05 said:

Love your optimism. I will go with that strategy 😉

But don’t blame me if we lose 0-4 😉

I my head i had Digne in midfield as well. He can defend and no doubting he can produce quality balls in to the box. Pretty similar to line up I would have put out.

Cant have both gyfi and James in a team against city, and Gyfi a bit more robust than James when we dont have the ball, which will be most of the time. Coin toss between richy and king to lead the line.

Coyb

8 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Thank fuck for that. Was dreading 5 at the back.

I think we will defend at a six when we haven't got the ball to be honest, Digne as a LB and Iwobi on the opposite side - if we press them high I think we'll be picked apart. 

Glad that Pickford is back too, Olsen has done OK in the previous games think Jordan is that bit better.