IGNORED

Norwich (Away) 15th January

dunlopp9987

3 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Think Rondon had his best game for us last time out, could be a nice foil to DCL up top.

I'm optimistic about this one. And finally a strong (ish) bench!

If that was his best game then god help us because he was still utterly woeful :lol:.

I am happy with 442 though. It's the first time in a good while the manager hasn't destroyed my hope before a ball has even been kicked.

3 minutes ago, Aidan said:

He really trust Gordon doesn't he? Is picking him in every game, granted we have injuries but he's still getting games ahead of far more experienced players.

I'd say he's earned his spot. Has grown more confident with each passing game, shows far more than Townsend. I'd love to see a 4-2-3-1 with Gray central, Richy on the left and Gordon on the right.

Surprised to see 4-4-2.  Much better than 5 at the back.  He is just matching them up though.  

22 minutes ago, Aidan said:

He really trust Gordon doesn't he? Is picking him in every game, granted we have injuries but he's still getting games ahead of far more experienced players.

Glad to see Gordon still in. 

1 minute ago, nyblue23 said:

It brings me no joy to ask this, but watching this, can you really claim we’re in no danger of relegation?

It's also still only 20 minutes in, and this Norwich team could fold relatively easily. I'm not counting us out of this one yet.

And as per your question, no I don't. At least not right now.

1 minute ago, dunlopp9987 said:

It's also still only 20 minutes in, and this Norwich team could fold relatively easily. I'm not counting us out of this one yet.

And as per your question, no I don't. At least not right now.

We’ve folded easier than any team. Watch the panic set it in now