IGNORED

Burnley ( Away ) Wednesday 6th April

Btay

Massive game that will go a long way to deciding the out come for our season.

I’m not sure how the players have pulled up from the weekends game or if DVB is fit. Obviously no Keane - less said the better on that. Coleman probably out still as well with illness so it’s all bit of a mess.

Pickford

Godfrey    Holgate     Branthwaite

Gordon       DVB*      Doucoure      Myko

Iwobi                          Gray 

Richarlison 

Impossible to overstate the importance of this game. To me, our future depends on it. If we win, I think we stay up. If we lose, I think we're down.

Burnley have the edge but I could see us winning by the odd goal ... actually, if I'm honest, I can't.

5 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

Frank also mentioned DVB is out until at least Leicester.

Also alluded that Patterson will be out for the season.

When it rains it pours.

Not posted for a while - as all just so depressing, just the 90min of each football game and the ultimate defeat after defeat is as much as I can manage at the moment. never mind reading and writing about it. 

The past 12-15months has just been bad news after bad news, much self inflicted by shambolic club owners, but our luck with injuries, VAR, player form, sending off, fixture cancellations and re -scheduled, Russian sponsors, Gylfi, FFP and timing of a global pandemic and where we are, new stadium at a time when cost of materials and labour is going through the roof - it all just baggers belief at times. What have us Evertionians done to deserve run of bad luck!! 

Can we just have some luck against Burnley please - just to ease the anxiety a bit. 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12582750/frank-lampard-everton-boss-admits-pressure-is-ramping-up-ahead-of-burnley-trip

Felt a little bit of sick in my mouth reading this bit 

“The Clarets have gone more than 400 minutes without scoring in the Premier League - that was an own goal by Crystal Palace midfielder Luka Milivojevic in February's 1-1 draw at Selhurst Park.”

8 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12582750/frank-lampard-everton-boss-admits-pressure-is-ramping-up-ahead-of-burnley-trip

“The Clarets have gone more than 400 minutes without scoring in the Premier League - that was an own goal by Crystal Palace midfielder Luka Milivojevic in February's 1-1 draw at Selhurst Park.”

And McNeil is on the current longest streaks of shots without a goal I think...

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

And McNeil is on the current longest streaks of shots without a goal I think...

let’s be positive……,

Ben mee missing…. Still not training.  I think he’s done and dyche is being clever and doesn’t want to give a psychological edge to opponents. 

Delph is fit and ready to play.  I honestly think he will put in a shift and play well. He does have ability, hopefully he sees an honest man in lampard and tries to at least give us a performance.  Was very good last time out. 

8 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

We'll win tonight.

It won't be pretty and it definitely will not be enjoyable for any of us to watch, but we'll get the job done.

Sky showing highlights of Everton Vs Wimbledon this afternoon 3.15, might have to do the same this season to stay in the Prem.

2 hours ago, Bill said:

Sky showing highlights of Everton Vs Wimbledon this afternoon 3.15, might have to do the same this season to stay in the Prem.

the media really are loving this aren't they? lets not forget their agitation when we got ancellotti in.  Loads of them are kopites.

We don't need 3 CB's to contain Weghorst but most importantly I favor any lineup without Holgate in it. Between his play, attitude and comments/quotes he is public enemy #1 for me. The less he plays on the run-in and the faster we move him out this summer the better. 

Pickford
Coleman Godfrey Branthwaite Mykolenko
Doucoure Delph
Gray Gordon Richarlison
DCL

49 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

the media really are loving this aren't they? lets not forget their agitation when we got ancellotti in.  Loads of them are kopites.

Talksport just reported "Burnley have a chance to move to 1 point of safety if they beat Everton at home later"........... not "Everton have a chance to pull 7 points clear of relegation"

They played the "get down get down" pulp fiction song and Darren Bent asked if it was about Everton.

FFS - we need Lampard to feed this to the players.

On 05/04/2022 at 14:27, RPG said:

So, where does that leave us?

Pickford

Kenny  Godfrey  Branthwaite/Holgate  Mykolenko

Holgate/Delph

Gordon Doucoure Delph/Iwobi Richarlison

DCL

I think if we start all of them we have a chance

10 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Slipped over earlier and fell into a parallel universe where @Romey 1878posts positive thoughts about Everton.

UTFT!

Just now, Shukes said:

Glad you made it back to reality mate.

Wait…. What the fuck! Romey has!

We are definitely winning tonight now…. I’m putting a bet on.

Excuse me, lads, I said we'd beat Newcastle when everyone else was down in the dumps about it beforehand!