IGNORED

Palace (Home) 19th May

Romey 1878

• 1 month later...

Just to get away from some of the shite that’s been posted on this forum Patrick vieira is a very lucky man if a fan done what he did he would be banned for life yes I know he was goaded he should never have reacted the way he did. 
why did he even decide to walk through all them fans he could have used the perimeter. 
I think he was absolutely gutted and decided I’m walking through you bastards he could have made a bad situation worse he could easily have been attacked. 

2 hours ago, patto said:

Just to get away from some of the shite that’s been posted on this forum Patrick vieira is a very lucky man if a fan done what he did he would be banned for life yes I know he was goaded he should never have reacted the way he did. 
why did he even decide to walk through all them fans he could have used the perimeter. 
I think he was absolutely gutted and decided I’m walking through you bastards he could have made a bad situation worse he could easily have been attacked. 

I absolutely love this place at times, what an absolute load of shite :lol:

2 hours ago, patto said:

Nonsense.  Fans shouldn’t have been on the pitch, fan got right in his face and he was fully entitled to act as he did.   Monica Seles was stabbed by a fan once. 

best way to question whether he was right….. imagine it was Frank Lampard walking across anfield and some kopite got right in his face like that. 

7 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Nonsense.  Fans shouldn’t have been on the pitch, fan got right in his face and he was fully entitled to act as he did.   Monica Seles was stabbed by a fan once. 

best way to question whether he was right….. imagine it was Frank Lampard walking across anfield and some kopite got right in his face like that. 

Plus we don’t know if anything was said but you can bet if there was something said it would have been far from complimentary. Also after that and the game and team’s involved deserts me players were attacked, but you’re right we can’t allow fans to invade the pitch to managers and players that is there home and sanctuary from the idiots, what would any of us do in someone invaded our space were we should feel safe, most would do the same as Vieria and defend there space, surely that’s your right.  

10 hours ago, patto said:

Just to get away from some of the shite that’s been posted on this forum

10 hours ago, patto said:

Patrick vieira is a very lucky man if a fan done what he did he would be banned for life yes I know he was goaded he should never have reacted the way he did. 

WOW!

On 10/07/2022 at 12:07, Zoo 2.0 said:

I absolutely love this place at times, what an absolute load of shite :lol:

And what do you think now

now that WE are getting charged with violent conduct there was only one person that acted violently the lad who goaded him was going away from him when Vieira kicked him and that’s when it could have turned nasty lucky enough a guy walked him off the pitch. 

6 hours ago, patto said:

And what do you think now

now that WE are getting charged with violent conduct there was only one person that acted violently the lad who goaded him was going away from him when Vieira kicked him and that’s when it could have turned nasty lucky enough a guy walked him off the pitch. 

That you still talk a lot of shite?