IGNORED

Palace (Home) 19th May

Romey 1878

Circumstances meant that what was a shit end to the season got a bit shitter as I couldn't get down to Goodison Park for the last three games. Would have absolutely loved nothing more than to be in there with the flares for what has been an unforgettable few weeks (with an ending like that something that I can only begin to imagine). What a fucking game though, absolutely dead and buried at half-time and then we're safe 45 minutes later - I'd fucking shag Frank Lampard if I got anywhere near him. 

Bill Kenwright sat in the crowd with a smug face at 85 minutes boiled my piss like, his (and the rest of the boards) incompetence is what has led to this battle and their resignations should be on the table in the morning, but of course this will be brushed under the carpet and a lovely little write-up will appear on the website tomorrow - as much as it's the time for celebration the fanbase should do all they can to remove this board from power.

For now I'm just going to enjoy being safe - play the kids against Arsenal and have a party. For the first time in 38 games I can sit back and not give a single shit what happens on that football pitch, we'll be back next season with a managerial team that gets us. What this manager and fanbase have done together over the past couple of weeks has been nothing short of magnificent and as much as he's been absolutely anonymous for most of the campaign, is fucking right DCL.

Give Dele a summer to get his head in gear and see what happens, if he can put that 45 minutes into every other game then he'll be worth every penny that we end up paying. When he first burst onto the scene he was quite literally tipped to be up there with the all-time England greats, Sir Alex Ferguson even said that he was the one player that he would have signed had he stayed with Manchester United. 

Dele's fucking excellent, just needs the right environment to do it.

Comment on the BBC...

"If this is how Everton celebrate scraping to safety, just imagine what they'd do if they ever won anything again?"

Has 864 up votes and 290 down currently, by plastic fans who plainly have no understanding of how supporting a team works, love how much we're becoming hated.

7 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Comment on the BBC...

"If this is how Everton celebrate scraping to safety, just imagine what they'd do if they ever won anything again?"

Has 864 up votes and 290 down currently, by plastic fans who plainly have no understanding of how supporting a team works, love how much we're becoming hated.

It's actually fantastic seeing all the comments from people with Manchester City and Chelsea avatars having a pop. Never has the ''those who do not understand, do not matter'' quote been more fitting and I totally get you on the last bit too, the fact that we've been boiling piss for weeks now is absolutely excellent.