IGNORED

Palace (Home) 19th May

Romey 1878

38 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Deserves it then. Why would you goad a volatile man mountain like that?! Some people are just ffffick.

Yeah, looked like the guy must have said something particularly offensive.  Immediate thought went to it being something racist.  If it was, hopefully they're caught and banned.

Good on the other supporters who seperated them and protected Viera away.

Just got home. Couldn’t help myself but spend an hour or so in the pub post game sucking up the celebration and energy. Where do I start? I’m not going to dissect the game but to say what an experience and it was everything I love and hate with Everton in one game, but I wouldn’t change it for the world! 

A night to remember and savour, one to tell the grandkids.

Everyone bar Gomez played their part. A nod to Gray, too, who has been out of favour recently, but whose jinking run helped set up the second, and whose pinpoint cross set up the third.

Let's use this to kick on next season, club identity fully restored.

50 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Some great bits in that vid:

- The amazing bit of skill to drag back the ball between his legs so he could finish for the second - pure street.

- Doucs getting completely trampled into the hoardings in the celebration of the third goal.

- Richi going nuts on various occasions - getting love from everyone.

- Mina smashing the ceiling up.

- Gomes looking completely withdrawn and quiet in the dressing room afterwards.  He looked like he knew he's played badly and was on his way.

- A real glimpse of the terrible state of Cenk's hair.

15 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I don't know if it's been mentioned somewhere else and I've missed it in all the excitement, but this was victory number 1,878 in the top flight.

I saw that and the irony wasn’t lost on me. Had I known that prior to the game I could have relaxed a lot more knowing it was written in the stars. 

What a season it has been... Phew!

It's been 2 days, I wasn't able to watch the game but did watch the entire game on record, same night. Thrilled with the comeback and glad we dodged relegation. Damn!

I hope this teaches the club something, and I mean the board and management. Because I don't think there will be "next time" before hitting the rock bottom, this was the last exit IMO.

The only positive thing about this season was Gordon for me. I hope he continues his development, he has a star vibe.

Well done, Blues!