IGNORED

Rúben Vinagre

1 hour ago, Btay said:

I’m working in Papua New Guinea these days and was explaining to locals how us Aussies use that word as an endearing team & abusive one. Now they generally call me Nami Keo ( good cunt in their villages language ) but if I don’t give them a chocolate or cigarette ( literally currency over there ) just Keo and it’s fantastic.

Peoples lack of swearing makes me feel very fucking uncomfortable :lol:.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone care to offer some insight into what they think of this guy?

I haven't really watched his game, but from what I've seen, his balls into the box seem pretty decent. A good blend of unpredictability/creativity and danger. I can't really say much about his defensive qualities but he does seem to be able to put dangerous balls into the box.

What am I missing?

1 minute ago, Wall Writer said:

Anyone care to offer some insight into what they think of this guy?

I haven't really watched his game, but from what I've seen, his balls into the box seem pretty decent. A good blend of unpredictability/creativity and danger. I can't really say much about his defensive qualities but he does seem to be able to put dangerous balls into the box.

What am I missing?

Seems alright. There was a lot of fuss on Twitter last night saying he needs to play before Mykolenko, but I don’t see that. 

42 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I thought he was really poor last night. I didn't see him do a lot right! 

Can you expand on that? I don't recall anything where I could say he was particularly bad, also nothing particularly outstanding. But I saw him try a few things which didn't come off, which made me think that a better striker would have benefited the situation more.

1 hour ago, Wall Writer said:

Can you expand on that? I don't recall anything where I could say he was particularly bad, also nothing particularly outstanding. But I saw him try a few things which didn't come off, which made me think that a better striker would have benefited the situation more.

I only caught the end of the first and the whole second half but defensively I thought he was poor. I saw him beaten a couple of times, far too easily, including giving away a silly free kick after he was beaten. At one point I thought he was a youngster, so it surprised me that it wasn't.

In attack, which is where I had previously thought he looked good, I was again disappointed. He didn't show anything of promise. Quality on the ball and decisions on the ball weren't at the level I expected.

It is one game, so I am not reading too much into it. My opinion is that he did not take his chance to impress at all.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...