Mohammed Kudus

Let’s get him in, we can then look to sell players…

allan, Gomes, doucoure, Davies are 4 that we could look to trim, Gomes and Allan definitely. Davies would be a very cheap backup who I would prefer not to need. 

10 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Let’s get him in, we can then look to sell players…

allan, Gomes, doucoure, Davies are 4 that we could look to trim, Gomes and Allan definitely. Davies would be a very cheap backup who I would prefer not to need. 

I wouldn’t want to get rid of Doucoure. He’s not a superstar but a really solid box to box premier league starter for most clubs. The rest I agree with though I think Allan or Davies should stay for depth this season.

1 hour ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Unless he all of a sudden lights up the league/CL and we're priced out. Which seems a very real possibility

Yea the concern is once the genie is out of the bottle he has better offers than Everton. Or Ajax just keeps him longterm. 

43 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

All depends on how far we got in negotiations with him. The lampard factor has been strong so far.. 

It would certainly be a good idea to have another attempt at signing him in January. Looks to be a super player and would be great for us. Loads of energy, right age, composed and knows where the goal is.

On 20/09/2022 at 19:16, Cornish Steve said:

If we can begin to climb the table, maybe we'll still have a realistic chance of signing him in the next window. He's just the type of young and versatile player we need.

He is exactly what we need but I fear we may have missed our chance. I haven't given up hope but if we do sign him, it won't be for 30 million any longer. Probably take over 50 million now. I still think that would be money well spent though.