IGNORED

Mohammed Kudus

Just now, c1982 said:

Has been played in the false 9 role supposedly. We’ll sign strikers no doubt so it’s nice to have other options too.

Just organically followed a load of tweets to various sources who seem to think this lad has talent that is off the charts.   Ajax have a bias to Dutch players apparently and he is better than most of theirs, his injuries are bad luck apparently. 

some seem to believe this is an unreal signing on loan with view to perm signing. 

12 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Just organically followed a load of tweets to various sources who seem to think this lad has talent that is off the charts.   Ajax have a bias to Dutch players apparently and he is better than most of theirs, his injuries are bad luck apparently. 

some seem to believe this is an unreal signing on loan with view to perm signing. 

Stop it or I may have to go and knock one out and I haven’t got time. 

Wow! I just hope this does t fall apart. Let's not be Everton and have this drag on. Get it fully completed this weekend.

we aren't allowed nice things so it would t surprise me if one of the sky big 6 tried to swoop in at the last minute.

Man Utd have been sniffing around Ajax all summer surprised they haven't been offered him.

Good work by the team if we can get this one done. 

15 minutes ago, Goodison Glory said:

Wow! I just hope this does t fall apart. Let's not be Everton and have this drag on. Get it fully completed this weekend.

we aren't allowed nice things so it would t surprise me if one of the sky big 6 tried to swoop in at the last minute.

Man Utd have been sniffing around Ajax all summer surprised they haven't been offered him.

Good work by the team if we can get this one done. 

Given his injury and his lack of game time at higher levels he might be too far away from their lineup at the moment. He will want more minutes  and they will want to see more from him. Let’s be honest, if he progresses they might just be able to buy him in 2-3 years