IGNORED

Mohammed Kudus

10 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Let’s get him in, we can then look to sell players…

allan, Gomes, doucoure, Davies are 4 that we could look to trim, Gomes and Allan definitely. Davies would be a very cheap backup who I would prefer not to need. 

I wouldn’t want to get rid of Doucoure. He’s not a superstar but a really solid box to box premier league starter for most clubs. The rest I agree with though I think Allan or Davies should stay for depth this season.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

£8.7 million surely can’t be his value. I thought we offered something around £15 million ( although you never really know ). He’s come out and said he was interested in joining us and saw us as a good option.

Hopefully we’ve kept in contact. Someone like him or that young Ukrainian lad Mudryk could add a whole new dimension to the squad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

We just need to be patient. He'll become available again in the summer. Actually, I rather admire someone with a sense of responsibility and loyalty to his team. That's the type of player we need. If someone jumps ship too easily to join Everton, they'll be just as eager to jump ship to leave Everton. Loyalty is becoming a less common trait, which is a shame.