IGNORED

Newcastle H 27 April

duncanmckenzieismagic

I think the team are going to need the fans just like they did 12 months ago. A 12th man is very much going to be needed against a super confident Newcastle.Β 

After getting beaten by Fulham, I have this very much as a must win game just to keep us in the battle of staying up. Sitting in a relegation spot, out of a bit of form with 6 games to go is very worrying.Β Leeds, Leicester or both are going to take some points tonight. Even a win tomorrow only keeps up in the mix with these two.Β  I think a defeat leaves us as a dead man walking, with City our next home game and our terrible away record.Β 

Β 

17 minutes ago, Matt said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65398627

I hope for his sake he doesn't play, he'll get ripped apart.Β 

I hope he does play, it’s guaranteed to raise the hostility and decibels by a significant amount.Β 
Β 

I don’t think Howsvwill play him. Didn’t SAF dropped Rooney from United games later on as he created a hostile environment that didn’t suit United?Β 
Β 

gordon is a petulant hot head and would lose the plot,Β 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

I hope he does play, it’s guaranteed to raise the hostility and decibels by a significant amount.Β 
Β 

I don’t think Howsvwill play him. Didn’t SAF dropped Rooney from United games later on as he created a hostile environment that didn’t suit United?Β 
Β 

Yeah, good point.Β 

Although, now you've said that, he's nailed on for a hattrick and cupped ears in front of the Gwladys stressΒ 

1 hour ago, dunlopp9987 said:

So with the team bus arriving tomorrow and all that, what time will everything really kick off around Goodison? I.e. what time should I think about getting there

Around 6:00 get yourself a couple of pints and a bag of chips before you go in the ground, and enjoy the atmosphere the streets will be rammed with Blues.Β 

11 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Β 

Β 

If he does play, I hope its up against Patterson who will no doubt want to batter him after some of their blow ups during the season

43 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I'm assuming if I just show up anywhere around Goodison at 5:30/5:45, I'll be in the middle of the action?

The coach is coming down Walton Lane passed the toffeeshop and the Winslow so you will need to be on that side of the ground

Β 

If in doubt just follow the blue smoke!

Oh and don’t wear anything white πŸ˜‰

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I feel sick but excited for this in equal measure . Setting off soon and I only live 20 minutes away

What’s the weather like there, it’s been raining 🌧️ most of the day here and still is, need as many as possible lining streets to welcome the coach and not trying to stay out the rain.Β