IGNORED

Oumar Niasse

My mates lad sold niasse a load of gear from currys last week about 9ks worth of TVs etc. he has bought a big house in worsley in Manchester. My mates lad had to shout him over to help him get the TV in the back of his car as he was just stood there watching ha ha. My mates lad is a blue, he got a picture with him and apparently he was a nice fella. He was saying that lukaku will stay but he doesn't think koeman likes him so he doesn't know if he will be staying or not.

My mates lad sold niasse a load of gear from currys last week about 9ks worth of TVs etc. he has bought a big house in worsley in Manchester. My mates lad had to shout him over to help him get the TV in the back of his car as he was just stood there watching ha ha. My mates lad is a blue, he got a picture with him and apparently he was a nice fella. He was saying that lukaku will stay but he doesn't think koeman likes him so he doesn't know if he will be staying or not.

I think this may be something to do with his extended leave... a few of us said it was a strange. I certainly think that he may have split the dressing room towards the end of last season - the likes of Jags and Coleman visibly ripped into him. Baines I noticed had looks of disbelief.

Koeman is no idiot - he managed at Valencia and will be well versed into how players who are "vocal" in the press can derail a team and the influence of the manager. There is certainly something in this. It wouldn't surprise me if work is going on behind the scenes with Koeman and Walsh to identify a replacement for him and move him on.

Niasse? well we will have to take a hit on him wont we.

I think this may be something to do with his extended leave... a few of us said it was a strange. I certainly think that he may have split the dressing room towards the end of last season - the likes of Jags and Coleman visibly ripped into him. Baines I noticed had looks of disbelief.

Koeman is no idiot - he managed at Valencia and will be well versed into how players who are "vocal" in the press can derail a team and the influence of the manager. There is certainly something in this. It wouldn't surprise me if work is going on behind the scenes with Koeman and Walsh to identify a replacement for him and move him on.

Niasse? well we will have to take a hit on him wont we.

Haf, I know you're excited. But, I'm fairly certain Finn meant that Niasse wasn't sure if he, himself, was liked by Koeman.

If he was posting primarily about Lukaku, then he probably would have put it in the Lukaku thread.

Edited by JoeQuince

Haf, I know you're excited. But, I'm fairly certain Finn meant that Niasse wasn't sure if he, himself, was liked by Koeman.

If he was posting primarily about Lukaku, then he probably would have put it in the Lukaku thread.

People are likely reading far too much into Lukaku's holiday. Most probable scenario is that it's catering to the star player.

"He was saying that lukaku will stay but he doesn't think koeman likes him so he doesn't know if he will be staying or not."

Soo.... that couldn't mean "lukaku is prepared to stay, however he doesnt think koeman likes him so he doesn't know if he's staying or not"

It's hardly a clearly structured sentence.

I know it's all so appealing to say that it's a clear as day in order to get me bang to rights but.... sorry chaps. Not clear.

"He was saying that lukaku will stay but he doesn't think koeman likes him so he doesn't know if he will be staying or not."

Soo.... that couldn't mean "lukaku is prepared to stay, however he doesnt think koeman likes him so he doesn't know if he's staying or not"

It's hardly a clearly structured sentence.

I know it's all so appealing to say that it's a clear as day in order to get me bang to rights but.... sorry chaps. Not clear.

No, it wasn't grammatically clear. You're right. But, context is key. Why would he follow a clear, declarative statement like "Lukaku will stay" with something about not knowing whether he will or not? You could've sussed out the context of what Finn was saying there. Edited by JoeQuince