• Low
    • Pelligrini
    • Hughes
    • O'Neill
    • Emery
    • Moyes
    • Somebody else
    • Simeone

I think he means he doesn't want to bring them in while everything is so bad. Bring them in when things are going well so they are in a positive environment. He also says they aren't good enough yet. Can't argue with that myself, he sees them everyday.

Steve will you fuck off bringing common sense in to this!! They're having a witch hunt here :shaking fist:

Haha I thought you were being serious until that last line and now I know you are on the wind up.

Even Osman (I think) said Stones wouldn't have got a look under Moyes. We certainly wouldn't have sold him for £50 mil!

I'm not on the wind up at all, in Moyes last season we finished 6th and had one of the best defences in the Premiership, do you seriously think that was a bad side?

People over reacting to Koemans comments again I see!

Tom Davies probably warrants a place on the bench but apart from that Koeman is spot on , the youngsters aren't ready yet

You only need to look at the performances of Kieran Dowell for proof of that . He's the star player for the under 23s but looks completely lost playing for the first team

I agree Dunc. Davies is the standout player for me, but I'm not sure I'd want him starting while the senior players are struggling. Maybe if he was a striker and he might nick a goal, but in the centre of the park when players around him don't have the confidence in their own game and may struggle to help him I'm not sure he would shine.

I'd rather a youngster play when we're struggling. They are fighting to impress. At the minute we aren't trying hard enough. Plus putting an inexperienced player on puts more responsibility on the team, who atm just focus inv thier own job. We need to start playing as a team.

Look at the difference Coleman made coming in.

They run their feckin arses off mate, can't be argued. Whether their play is gold or not, they will run circles around us.

I'm not arguing they run. I'm saying Bournemouth are poor. First goal was a long ball over the top and the Cb and keeper both should have done better. Nothing to do with pressing.

Not one goal down to pressing, and Bournemouth showed the weakness in playing a team focused on running rather than football. Origi is a sprinter not a footballer, Koeman would have him in the reserves with Niasse.

Really? The last 2 goals came from penning liverpool in - pressing.

Not sure why you keep going on about origi - was very good. Great goal that showed tremendous technique and was unlucky with a touch and volley.

Really? The last 2 goals came from penning liverpool in - pressing.

Not sure why you keep going on about origi - was very good. Great goal that showed tremendous technique and was unlucky with a touch and volley.

I'm shocked he was on the pitch, any game with someone that bad I moan about them.

Edit: I meant Liverpool's goals.

Edited by pete0

I've backed Ronny but am not happy as of late. Not ready to write him off yet but he needs to sort out this January window, the tactics, and Barkley to win me over

To say the jury is still out on him is perfectly understandable, just don't get the shouts to kick him out after 5 minutes in the job

I think Koeman has underestimated the fans and the club - simple as that. I actually think he thought that he wouldn't have to do much to improve on "soft touch" Martinez and has taken a very broad approach which hasn't worked well.

His bid for Sissoko and the amount paid for Bolasie showed a large degree of flippant behaviour. Bolasie is the type of player we needed but not at that price... £18-20m tops.

He has got too many things wrong in what is saying and doing for me to have any long term faith in him.

I support RK but can I just say for a moment I really really miss David Moyes. I'm starting to sound like a broken record but I firmly believe managers are guilty of overthinking the game. If you are less talented than your opposition I support passion and attitude above trying to gain a tactical advantage. Say what you want about him I miss the feeling of turning on the TV every single week knowing I was going to see effort and determination. Most important thing to me as a supporter.

Look at what it means to Conte, Klopp, Mourinho and Guardiola. Perhaps Arsenal never win anything because Arsene isnt passionate enough. Hated RM's one armed fist in the air, really hate Koemans expressionless face. I want Moyes tearing up and down the sideline.

On that note if things don't work out for RK I want Eddie Howe so fucking badly. Bournemouth are must watch.

Let's say a season is 38 minutes, he's had 14 so far his first 7 minutes netted 13 points nearly 2 points a minute, his next 7 minutes netted 7 points a minute he has 24 minutes of this season left so if he can keep to the current rate of 1 point a minute we stay up, but if that drops off to let's say 0.75 points a minute we finish on 38 points and possibly relegation.

Some people come out with comments like he's only been here 5 minutes, rubbish in the context of this season he has been here 14 minutes, some people say he needs another 2-3 transfer windows, rubbish we've already had the pleasure of one of his transfer windows, he's made 1 decent signing out of 4 and we know how lucky we've been with the ones that got away, then you have the it's not his fault the players have no passion he should be leading by example when it comes passion, but he can't because he is a soulless individual devoid of any emotion, he can't gee the players up because he's unable to gee himself up.

So all of those 5 minuters, all those 2-3 transformers and all of those the players have no passioners how many more minutes of this season do we give him before it's too late, if you are one of the above please answer as I'm curious to know.

Let's say a season is 38 minutes, he's had 14 so far his first 7 minutes netted 13 points nearly 2 points a minute, his next 7 minutes netted 7 points a minute he has 24 minutes of this season left so if he can keep to the current rate of 1 point a minute we stay up, but if that drops off to let's say 0.75 points a minute we finish on 38 points and possibly relegation.

Some people come out with comments like he's only been here 5 minutes, rubbish in the context of this season he has been here 14 minutes, some people say he needs another 2-3 transfer windows, rubbish we've already had the pleasure of one of his transfer windows, he's made 1 decent signing out of 4 and we know how lucky we've been with the ones that got away, then you have the it's not his fault the players have no passion he should be leading by example when it comes passion, but he can't because he is a soulless individual devoid of any emotion, he can't gee the players up because he's unable to gee himself up.

So all of those 5 minuters, all those 2-3 transformers and all of those the players have no passioners how many more minutes of this season do we give him before it's too late, if you are one of the above please answer as I'm curious to know.

So everyone should get sacked after 14 minutes then.

Good job we didn't have that attitude with Kendall or United with Ferguson. Not saying for a second he'll emulate either of them but changing managers after 14 minutes as you put it acheives nothing.

Should we of got rid of Moyes when we had those duff seasons or are you glad we kept faith?

my apologies I got my sums slightly wrong it was 13 points in 5 minutes and only 7 points in 9 minutes, unfortunately if we finish the next 24 minutes at the current rate of the last 9 then were gone.

Pad I asked if you were one of the above which you obviously are, how many more minutes would you give him you obviously chose not to answer that, because you don't like to face the reality of our situation or you haven't got a clue.