IGNORED

Cenk Tosun

Last night's game again showed me that we need a proper experienced striker.

A man who knows when to get into the box. Time his jumps. Find space for the shot. Help us create chances. When to stay central, when to go wide.

For multiple reasons, our strikers aren't able to give us that at the moment.

This bloke is getting some real good write ups. He seems to be 'known' in football circles without being a household name.

We have to hope that he can give us what we need. Because we really do need it!!!

I'll be honest I'm not punching the air and jumping round the room in delirious excitement like if we had signed a Messi or Ronaldo, I don't know that much about him and 20M isn'tt a lot of money for a striker I pray it pays off cause we need someone to find the next on a regular basis but why do I feel he's a bit of a gamble with no real pedigree to make his mark in the toughest league in the world. I worry that we are all so frustrated with our lack of threat up front that we would grasp at anything. Just not convinced but hope I'm totally wrong and he takes the league by storm.